Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Request~?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur/England
In my dreams, Iceland is my bitch
Arthur/England

RP Request~? Empty
PostSubject: RP Request~?   RP Request~? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:17 am

Righto...

Obviously, in history, England has been sticking his nose in pretty much everywhere. The Austrian war of Succession... the colonisation of America and the Africas... and so on and so forth. Most of his history does revolve around internal revolt, though I suppose that'll be a bit farfetched xD. Especially without the rest of the UK, or a France.

So, yes. RP-wise, I'll be happy to do anything with anyone. Of course, first and foremost I'd love to RP the revolution and events leading up to it with the America here. But anything else, I'd be very happy with role playing too.

Colonisations of particular places is something in particular that I'd love to do. That, and my example of the Austrian war of Succession might be fun too. Austria and England were allies, after all~ Though fight scenes are an area I absolutely adore to RP~.

England's been allied and at war with pretty much everyone at some point, agh, so I'm sure if you'd like to role play with me - there will be a circumstance somewhere. I'm open for literally anything.

Anyone fancy a try? :'D.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

RP Request~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Request~?   RP Request~? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:01 am

England declared war on Finland in ww2 but not a single thing was ever done. XD Which is too bad right now. :'DD
Back to top Go down
http://hetaera.friendhood.net
Ísland
Fallegi lúserinn minn
Fallegi lúserinn minn
Ísland

RP Request~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Request~?   RP Request~? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:14 am

Oh hello, Iceland isn't that fond of you : D But if you'd like we could always plot together?

The first thing that comes to mind is Operation Fork. And those Cod Wars where you gave Iceland fishing rights after a stare-down. Multiple times. I'm not sure how the latter would play out, exactly, but I think those are the biggest historical things anyway.

And modernly there was Iceland's volcano and of course, Icesave. But if you have any ideas or suggestions, I'm game for just about anything. c:
Back to top Go down
Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Turkey

RP Request~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Request~?   RP Request~? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:55 pm

How about Napoleonic Wars? Or WWI would be nice. Seriously anything is okay with me since Turkey has a long history with Britain.
Back to top Go down
Arthur/England
Arthur/England

RP Request~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Request~?   RP Request~? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:17 pm

I don't really know much about English-Icelandic or English-Turkish relations, but I suppose that it something a little bit of research would easily fix!

I really would like to start something anywhere, really, so... I suppose doing WWI interaction with Turkey and England would be nice :L. Same does to, oh, Operation Fork or one of the modern ones? (This bit I'll leave up to you, Icy).

:33.
Back to top Go down
Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Turkey

RP Request~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Request~?   RP Request~? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:25 am

Arthur/England wrote:
I don't really know much about English-Icelandic or English-Turkish relations, but I suppose that it something a little bit of research would easily fix!

I really would like to start something anywhere, really, so... I suppose doing WWI interaction with Turkey and England would be nice :L. Same does to, oh, Operation Fork or one of the modern ones? (This bit I'll leave up to you, Icy).

:33.

Actually I'm dying to rp WWI. But at the moment I do not have a good Internet connection -although it will be fixed in two weeks-. But it is a good thing to have plenty of time to do some research, you can tell me about details. See you then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP Request~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Request~?   RP Request~? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Request~?
Page 1 of 1