Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taken/Reserved characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

Taken/Reserved characters Empty
PostSubject: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:47 am

Taken characters: (last updated January 16 2011)

America
Austria
Canada
Denmark
England
Estonia
Finland
Hungary
Iceland
Japan
Lithuania
Norway
Poland
Prussia
Russia
South Korea
Switzerland
Turkey

Reserved characters:
(Reservations last for a week)

France (May 8th)

Last edited by Tino/Finland on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hetaera.friendhood.net
An Anon

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:01 pm

...Argh, do you have any idea how hard is it to find a Hetalia role playing forum that does not already have an England? Bloody hard, let me tell you.

I would have to shoot myself if I turned down the opportunity, so, I wonder if it is alright is I reserve England please?
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:03 pm

That is definitely fine! I know, I wouldn't believe it myself but we've actually had to look for one for quite a while! : D Adding you to the reserve list right away! Smile
Back to top Go down
An Anon

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Oh really? To be honest, I was quite flabbergasted to see that you needed one. Usually England role players are popping up like daisies xD.

Thank you very much! I'm working on the application now (despite it being ten something or other at night here), so you should expect it within a few days, I'm sure. Don't worry, I've checked up all the rules and such~!
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:18 pm

This sounds great! We'll be waiting for it! : ) No need to feel stressed and hurry though.
Back to top Go down
Spaniard

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:13 pm

I would like to reserve Spain, if that's alright.
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Spain has been reserved for you!
Back to top Go down
Nippon

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:09 am

Might I request Japan? Would that be ok?
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:11 am

Of course that's okay! Japan is now reserved for you!
Back to top Go down
Helvetia

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Hello, it's the one who reserved Switzerland.

I sent the application yesterday (15th jan) n_n I hope it's fine ? At least I'm not late.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:02 am

Yes we received it! We're reading it today and getting back to you asap! : ) no worries!
Back to top Go down
Nippon

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:56 am

Hello, I requested Japan!

I am still working on my application, if permissible, might I be able to turn it in tomorrow morning?

I decided to err on the side of caution and am trying to stick in as many details as possible. Is there a page limit?
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:02 am

Tomorrow is fine! Smile
No we don't have a page limit, we trust people to have a feel for what is important. Looking forward to seeing the application!
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:35 am

Reservations list has been emptied, however if no one else has reserved the character applications are still welcome! It's also possible to re-reserve.
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Email reservations are rare, but Hungary as been added to the reserved list!
Back to top Go down
Liech

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:40 pm

I would like to reserve Liechtenstein, if it's okay?
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Liechtenstein has been reserved for you!
Back to top Go down
France

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:23 pm

May I please reserve Françis?
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Yes, Francis is reserved for you!
Back to top Go down
Francois

PostSubject: Request   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Hello. I see that France was reserved in February, and yet I do not see France anywhere on the memberlist. Is France still in reserve? If not, could I please reserve France?
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Reservations last a week so France has been reserved for you! You have until the 8th.
Back to top Go down
rainy

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Pfffffft <3 ^this. May 8th has flown by and France still seems to be on reserve. Is he taken?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taken/Reserved characters   Taken/Reserved characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taken/Reserved characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historical Hetalia Roleplay :: General :: Welcome!-
Jump to: