Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guillaume Courtet [Spain and France]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Guillaume Courtet  [Spain and France] Empty
PostSubject: Guillaume Courtet [Spain and France]   Guillaume Courtet  [Spain and France] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:24 am

Only Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillaume_Courtet
Ripping off Using JP's idea, I declare this a still cracky-historical RP.

1636. Guillaume Courtet, a French Dominican priest, sets foot in Japan. He penetrates into Japan in clandestinity, against the 1613 interdiction of Christianity. He is caught, tortured, and dies in Nagasaki on September 29, 1637.
No French people visit Japan between 1640 and 1780.

Okay. Here's what I was thinking.

Christianity had been prohibited in the country since 1613. Japan is in denial, thinking that shinto / buddhism is totarry the best thing evar. In comes Spain and France, being the iidots they are and BFFs, go oh hay look, Let's go bug Japan again. Japan is like FFFFFUUUUU, traps Spain and France, tortures them, and then do something to them that would be equal to killing but in a cracky way. (same goes with torturing)

Later France is so terrified that he's like I'm not gonna go there EVER, whereas Spain is like ahaha, that was fun!

----------------------

Ways of torturing (possibilities) - For Water torture, I suggest that Japan makes both of them drink LOTS of water, then when they go to the washroom, FINALLY, they can't find it. or something.
For needles under the finger, I say Chinese Trap (inspired by JP)
For Hanging, which is the death, I would say uhm.. I don't know. help me plan, asswipes. B|b
Back to top Go down

Guillaume Courtet  [Spain and France] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guillaume Courtet [Spain and France]   Guillaume Courtet  [Spain and France] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:11 pm

SURE. 8Db
Back to top Go down

Guillaume Courtet [Spain and France]
Page 1 of 1