Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not so invisible after all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Canada / Matthew
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Canada / Matthew

Not so invisible after all Empty
PostSubject: Not so invisible after all   Not so invisible after all Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:54 am

I have some ideas of what events in Canadian history that I'd want to roleplay with peoples, eh.

Like, for example:

New France (Colonial!Canada under French Rule) ~ I'd need a France for this, but I'd enjoy it!

Colonial!Canada under British rule ~ Spans from when France lost their parts of Canada to England and up to the second world war.

WWI + WWII ~ It's obviously such a big part of our history and Canada made their efforts in both world wars. {Canada Helping the Hollandaise Royal Family? That'd be interesting.}

War of 1812 ~ More or less just Canada, America and to some extent England.

American Revolutionary War ~ Canada must've been really down during this war - having to fight his brother to not end up on the wrong side with England. It was not only America he fought against though, but also France (and Prussia.)

Vancouver Olympics ~ Finally some attention for the poor northern nation!

Or just some plain crack. x3 Gakuen (school) or AU works just fine.
Back to top Go down

Not so invisible after all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historical Hetalia Roleplay :: General :: The Drawing Board-
Jump to: