Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, barátom emberek~

Go down 
+3
Ísland
Roderich / Austria
Elizabeta / Hungary
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeta / Hungary
Egyem meg a szivedet!
Egyem meg a szivedet!
Elizabeta / Hungary

Hello, barátom emberek~ Empty
PostSubject: Hello, barátom emberek~   Hello, barátom emberek~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:12 am

Name: Elizabeta Héderváry, but you can call me Hungary, Eli, Eliza, Elizaveta, Elizabeth… Nicknames are always welcomed~

Age: Hm… well, I was here when Grandpa Rome was around, so I guess I am pretty old… Eheheheh, but I’m still looking good for an old woman! (Oh my god, why did I just say that!?) I look like I’m around my twenties, but looks can deceive!

Hobbies: Listen, I like to do a lot of things for a hobby. So you better listen or else… But anyways!

Well, I do love my frying pan. Taking care of it and using it to smack idiots (like Gilbert) with it~ Oh, I do enjoy that. Hm… cleaning and keeping things neat is pretty fun to. I do enjoy listening to music. Music is so nice and relaxing (especially Austria’s), and it truly does soothe the wild beast!

Some other things I like to do is make sure no one, and I mean no one, takes control over me! I like being free and making my own choices. I also like to make sure that Austria is not hurt… BUT, B-BUT IT’S NOT LIKE I CARE FOR HIM ANYMORE! S-S- JUST SHUT UP, that was a long time ago! (It’s not like I still have feelings for him or anything! )

Likes: Cleaning things, putting people where they belong, smacking idiots (this is my personal favorite), reading, listening to music, and… I still do like hunting and going out. But… it’s just not the same as when I was younger! I-I don’t really like going out to hunt as much as I used to… I also like keeping my land and keeping it free.

Dislikes: Turkey, the jerk! Taking over my land and thinking that I’ll just bend over and let him do whatever he wants to do! I would never! I’d rather fight for my freedom than let him do as he pleases in my country! Not only that, he and Mongolia used to bully me as a kid! Couldn’t they just leave me alone!? Sheesh… Uh… well, I… really didn’t like the Hapsburgs much… they always took my things. I also dislike idiots; they waste their time doing nothing. That’s why you have to smack them to get them to do things!
I don’t even want to speak on the matter of Romania… God, that… Romania is so…! SO…! ARGH!
Oh yeah, I almost forgot! I absolutely hate it when people make the joke of “hungry” when they hear my name! It’s spelled Hungary, with an “a”! Can’t you all just understand that!? My name is no joke, I assure you!

Tell Us About Yourself: People call me boy-ish sometimes. Well, I used to think I was a guy when I was younger… but I realized that I was a girl when I grew up, so I guess that’s okay! Um… I really didn’t get my freedom until around the end of World War II. I love meeting new people, and well… uh… I like being free and having my freedoms. I was also married to Austria for awhile, but we divorced. We’ve had good relationships ever since!

Alright!
Hello, people, o3o
You guys can call me Lunar, Lunar-chan, or whatever you’d like. Eh… I don’t really like being called by my real name (Elizabeth), XD I’ve taken quite a liking to my misnomer.
I’m glad to have made it here, and I hope to be a good RPer here.
Oh yeah, ^^’ I’m also dead on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursday. I’m not allowed online (unless for school reasons) during the weekdays.
How long I’ve been RPing Hungary…? For about less than a year. XD I was originally a Lithuania RPer.
Well, I’ve been *cough* “stalking” this site for awhile, and I haven’t tried anything until now. XD I was so excited when I saw this site. Since iScirbble banned RP, I was looking around and found this.
This is getting long. So I hope to enjoy this site!
(Please note: I don't know Hungarian, so I will be dependent on translators and such. o3o IWILLFAIL, WAIT, IALREADYFAILED |D)
Back to top Go down
http://lunar98.deviantart.com/
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Hello, barátom emberek~   Hello, barátom emberek~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:02 am

Good day to you, Eliza. *bows courtfully* It has been a long time since we have last seen eachother. Perhaps we could find something enjoyable for the two of us to do?

(( YESSSSSS, HUNGARYYYY~ Ahem, I mean, finally. :'D

Welcome to the forums! I'm Alex and also the second admin here. Hopefully you'll like it here!
I know I asked the same question a few times but got no answer. Do you have a MSN address? We have a groupchat where we plan RPs and just generally chat. ))
Back to top Go down
Ísland
Fallegi lúserinn minn
Fallegi lúserinn minn
Ísland

PostSubject: Re: Hello, barátom emberek~   Hello, barátom emberek~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Halló Ungverja. I don't think we've spoken in a while. It's nice to see you here. As long as you don't take any weird pictures, that is.

--
Don't worry about not knowing Hungarian, only a handful of us are fluent in the language of the countries we rp. :'D

But anyway, welcome! Glad to have you aboard~ I'm Jess, but people here just call me Icy. :> And ooh, another iScribbler~ a few of us draw there, so you should head over to the art thread and admire my spectacular african crowned crane and tell us what your name there is c:
Back to top Go down
Vash/Switzerland
Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno
Vash/Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Hello, barátom emberek~   Hello, barátom emberek~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:15 pm

*clears throat* Grüezi Ungarn, nice to see you around.

((OMIES, iScribbler ? 8D Yaay ~

I'm going to create your shape country flag for the forum.
Admins = If you already have Hungary, please tell me. Thank you.))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeta / Hungary
Egyem meg a szivedet!
Egyem meg a szivedet!
Elizabeta / Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Hello, barátom emberek~   Hello, barátom emberek~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Roderich---> *politely nods* It's nice to see you too, Roderich. Yes, it would be nice to do something together. You know, like watch birds or the clouds...
(( Thanks~!
Ah, 'Bout the MSN thing. No, I don't have one. XD Sorry~))

Iceland---> Yes, it'd be nice to talk to you again, Ice. Of course I'm not going to take any weird pictures! Why would I!? (*shawt*)
(( Alright, thanks for welcoming meeeee~
YES MORE ISCRIBBLERS TO *shot* TO DRAW WITH~))

Switzerland---> It's nice to see you too, Vash. How's Liechtenstein doing? Is she doing well?
(( OHEMGEE YUSSSSS, ISCRIBBLERSSS~))
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Hello, barátom emberek~   Hello, barátom emberek~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:29 pm

*smiles* It surely has been a long time since we did any of those. I'd be glad to do whatever you would like.

((Ah, well, that's a shame. Most of us have a skype account as well. If you don't have Skyper either, well, there's still the mostly-deserted chatbox that you must have noticed by now. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Vash/Switzerland
Vash/Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Hello, barátom emberek~   Hello, barátom emberek~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Liechtenstein is fine. *nods*

((I think Yahoo messenger e-mails work on MSN ... I already added someone with a yahoo account and it was perfect. ))
Back to top Go down
Kiku / Japan
日本
日本
Kiku / Japan

PostSubject: Re: Hello, barátom emberek~   Hello, barátom emberek~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Good Morning Hungary.

I hope the weather is fine for you today. It is a pleasure to see you again. I know we share several hobbies, such as recording events. I will have to send you a new camera and we can exchange pictures of our friends. Perhaps you would like to even, dare I ask, do some Purikura with me one day?

I look forward to our future interactions.

((HEY! GOOD MORNING! The people here are really great! You might not see me as much because I really do live in Japan and my hours kinda clash with most of everyone's else's--but I sure do hope to rp with you soon! We can have our characters get together and have a stalking picture party!!!! Love live the Almighty Camera!!)))
Back to top Go down
Norge
Alt for Norge
Alt for Norge
Norge

PostSubject: Re: Hello, barátom emberek~   Hello, barátom emberek~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:26 am

Hallo, Ungarn. Welcome.

((Hello, and welcome here to the site, nice to see someone new, and I hope that you will feel welcome. Cool that you are an iScribbler!))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeta / Hungary
Egyem meg a szivedet!
Egyem meg a szivedet!
Elizabeta / Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Hello, barátom emberek~   Hello, barátom emberek~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:26 pm

Roderich--> Yes, it has been. If it makes you happy, we could go wherever you would like to go or do. I don't mind!
(( I barely use my Skype anymore. But I can still use it.
I need to remember the username for it. XD
Chatbox is fine. o3o ))

Switzerland--> Oh, that's good.
(( Hm... I'm willing to try, I don't mind.))

Japan--> Good Morning, Kiku.
Oh, sounds like fun! I would be happy to do any of those with you! ...Oh, sounds enjoyable and intersting! I would be happy to talk with you later about swtiching photos and such!
(( FFF, GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO~ Very Happy That's pretty awesome.
I look forward to RPing with a lot of people here,
OH LA LA~ PICTURE PARTIES~ *shawt* :U CAMERAS RULE.))

Norge--> Why, thank you, Norway.
(( Hah, I feel so shy being here. Remind me to get over my shyness and speak. XD Yeah, a lot of people here seem to be iScribblers! Very Happy Which is awesome. ))
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: Hello, barátom emberek~   Hello, barátom emberek~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:21 am

Moi Hungary! Nice to see you around, we distant family-members see each other far too seldom. *sigh* Well, I am really very happy to see you!

((Welcome on the other (FIRST!!1!!!11) admin's behalf too! Very happy to have you here, we've been looking for a Hungary for a long time and you seem really good! Don't worry about not being active on weekdays, we're a quite slow-moving forum since posting takes time and research anyway. Smile And I'm happy to hear we seem interesting enough to warrant stalking! : D That must be a good sign~ ))
Back to top Go down
http://hetaera.friendhood.net
Elizabeta / Hungary
Egyem meg a szivedet!
Egyem meg a szivedet!
Elizabeta / Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Hello, barátom emberek~   Hello, barátom emberek~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Yes, it's nice to see you too, Finland. We should visit each other more often and spend time together with each other...
But yes, I'm very happy to see you too!

-----

(( Hah~! Thank you very much! :3 Thank you, and all right~

I am the ultimate stalker of forums and boards... >3 *shawt* ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, barátom emberek~   Hello, barátom emberek~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, barátom emberek~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historical Hetalia Roleplay :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: