Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello

Go down 
+2
Ísland
Vash/Switzerland
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vash/Switzerland
Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno
Vash/Switzerland

Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello Empty
PostSubject: Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello   Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:50 am

Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello 9060917

Name: My name is Vash Zwingli, I'm the Alpine land, Switzerland. My former name was Helvetia, but it changed for some reasons. I'm also called CH for Confoederatio Helvetica, or Schweizerische Eidgenossenchaft, or Confédération Helvétique, ... or anything else ... but you can just call me Vash if you like.

Age: My human physical age is 18, but I'm in real 719 years old if you consider when the Swiss Confederacy was created. My birthday is the 1st August 1291. Though, Helvetia has existed way before Jesus Christ himself so ... I'm a old man ... just imagine more than 2000 years maybe ... I can't tell.

Hobbies: I love guns, I produce them a lot. I don't know if I can put this in this section but ... making Italy run away from my land can be entertaining sometimes ... poor him though ...

And I love cooking too. Making cheese and chocolate is something I enjoy. Since it has a great success in the World. The famous Käsefondue (Cheese fondue) is the most appreciated meal of my country with Raclette. Lindt and Caillers are the most selled chocolates, and also delicious ... It might be possible that a certain woman will yell at me about that ... Belgium, your chocolate is good but ... well ... I don't want to start an argue with you, just admit that I'm not bad as well ... thank you.

I enjoy sports, especially Tennis and Skiing. I have tons of champions of both of these sports. Football can be pleasant also but my team is not so famous for being strong ... still I'm proud that I beated the World Champion in 2010 ... Spain isn't it ?

My music is a peaceful sound, yodeling, but not only this. Metal music is good too. The folk metal group "Eluveitie" is my favourite.

Watchmaking ... yes. It's also a hobby, swiss watches are famous for their precision and quality. Same as the Swiss Army Knife, very useful in every circumstances. It's probably the most useful knife in the World ...

Likes: I don't want to repeat myself but ... Cheese, chocolate, guns, etc. ... Just read below u_u

I also like Liechtenstein very much, she's like my sister in some ways.

Dislikes: A lot of things ... a lot of people (except Liechtenstein) ... Austria ... I don't like being bothered. Preserving the silence in my land is sometimes difficult with those idiots around! And Japan's opinion is always of being agree with other nations ... His own opinion should be more useful sometimes ! America isn't a reference to save the World ... acting like Superman isn't a good idea, it's just jumping off a window and fall off the street, deadly ...

Well, pointing out all the things I hate will be very long so I end here.

Tell Us About Yourself:
Myself ? Well ... I'm a short-temper young boy. I have short blond hair bob-cut. My eyes are green, not blue okay thanks ... many people pictures me with blue eyes, it's getting annoying !

I don't have a big Pride has many people think. They probably think about it because of my Neutrality, or the fact that I'm a strong little nation ... I don't know ... but no, I'm not an arrogant, not that much.

I can be sensitive too you know ? Shy ... yes. Especially with Liechten. She's so cute ...

I also speak a lot of languages, like German (swiss German mostly), French, Italian, Romansh and English.

IRL me : I'm Virginie, I'm 25 years old (turning 26 in May 2011). I'm from Switzerland, living in Geneva. So, I'm swiss with a bunch of mauritian blood, so I look like a indian girl ... but no, I'm a proud swiss haha ! Hum ...

In some ways, Mauritius Island is beautiful but I prefer Switzerland ... don't ask e_e

I love roleplaying Vash for a lot of reasons, first, I think you all guessed, second, his portray is almost the same as me ! I mean, his behavior ... like the short-temper for exemple. I'm an horrible angry little woman ... LITTLE, because I'm only 1m57 ! XD Though, I was afraid of guns before ... but cosplaying Switzerland made me love them ... silly you Vash !

I'm a artist too, because I study in an Art School to become a Web Designer and other things like animations, like ... how can I explain ? >_>' Yeah, you see cell-shading stuff like Legend of Zelda : The Wind Waker ? I can create animations or stuff like that it's fun ! I'll show you someday. ^^

Anyway, that's all for now. Having questions ? Just ask n_n

Last edited by Vash/Switzerland on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ísland
Fallegi lúserinn minn
Fallegi lúserinn minn
Ísland

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello   Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:00 am

Hello, Sviss. It's good to see you.

(( Yaay, new member~ welcome! I hope you like it here. c: ))
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello   Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:15 am

Ah, Sveitsi! Great to see you here! *smile* Thank you for making that Toblerone of yours, I love buying the extra big ones in tax free shops on ferries, ahaha!! How have things been lately?

((Again, welcome to the forum (and our little family)! : D I love how we're getting all these resident RPrs~))
Back to top Go down
http://hetaera.friendhood.net
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello   Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Hallo, Schweiz. Even though I know you still dislike me even today, it's still nice to see you again. Hopefully you have been well recently.

(( AHH, UN AUTRE FRANCOPHONE!

Serieusement, bienvenue. Si tu as besoin d'aide avec la grammaire en anglais, ca ne me dérange pas de t'aider! ))
Back to top Go down
Vash/Switzerland
Vash/Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello   Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:02 pm

@Iceland : Thank you.

@Finland : I'm doing well, thank you. Yes, Toblerone is a great chocolate ...

@Austria : ... I'm perfectly fine ... but that's none of your business ! ù_ú

(( Thank you everyone, I'll finally make Historical RPs, I miss it too much ...

French : OUI UN AUTRE FRANCOPHONE !! 8D
Je pense que ça ira, je me débrouille très bien en anglais en général. Mais merci quand même n_n ))
Back to top Go down
Denmark
Potato-eating drama queen
Potato-eating drama queen
Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello   Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:54 am

GODDAG SCHWEIZ!

((Hiya! My name's Meg, I'm from Scotland and I've been here for-EVER. Hope you'll feel welcome Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Vash/Switzerland
Vash/Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello   Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Grüezi, Dänemark.

((Nice to meet you n_n))
Back to top Go down
Kiku / Japan
日本
日本
Kiku / Japan

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello   Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:47 am

Good Evening Vash,

As always, it is good to see you. I was had some cheese the other night and thought of you. Just as I often think of Alfred when I make my frequent trips to McDonald's- I quite admire hamburgers, just as I admire Alfred. Forgive my ramblings. I do hope to deepen our relationship in the future. Until next time.

((Hey its great to meet you!! I would love to see some of your work sometime, I am a sucker for art and often troll the internet for interesting pictures!!! I look forward to playing with you!!! I know Vash isn't fond of Kiku so it should be fun!!))
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello   Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:06 am

((check in our gallery section in the off topic section ; > she posted a thread for art there!))
Back to top Go down
http://hetaera.friendhood.net
Kiku / Japan
日本
日本
Kiku / Japan

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello   Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:50 am

((Sweet! I will head over there and check it out!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello   Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grüezi/Bonjour/Buon Giorno/Allegra/Hello
Page 1 of 1