Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dokdo / Takeshima

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dokdo / Takeshima Empty
PostSubject: Dokdo / Takeshima   Dokdo / Takeshima Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:21 am

Ideas :

Japan & Korea have a seashell collection, and S Korea isn't giving them back.
Back to top Go down

Dokdo / Takeshima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dokdo / Takeshima   Dokdo / Takeshima Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:22 am

8D because they were always mine, silly~! And the fact that some of them might be decorated with gold paint or expensive things like that...well, you always wanted my nice things!
Back to top Go down

Dokdo / Takeshima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dokdo / Takeshima   Dokdo / Takeshima Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:33 am

For a long time, Japanese used Takeshima as a port to travel to Ulleung island. that island usually was a good harvest for bamboo, fish etc.

roughly 1603 - 1912 ?

>> Japan : I've always used the seashells mroe than you ever have from a long time ago so they are mine
Back to top Go down

Dokdo / Takeshima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dokdo / Takeshima   Dokdo / Takeshima Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:04 am

Koreans have inhabited Ulleungdo from PREHISTORIC times. Booyah. Ultimate trump.

>>Korea: but that thing you used it to get to was mine way before it was ever yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dokdo / Takeshima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dokdo / Takeshima   Dokdo / Takeshima Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dokdo / Takeshima
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historical Hetalia Roleplay :: General :: The Drawing Board-
Jump to: