Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus) Empty
PostSubject: The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus)   The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:53 pm

Poland and I are already up for this, we only need to make sure that Russia and Prussia are.

Now, being the historyfag I am, here are summaries for the three partitions.

First Partition, 1772: Austria is not too happy about Russia's expansion into the Ottoman Empire. Prussia, allied with Russia, is (somehow) not interested in fighting with Austria again. He decides that it would be a better idea if the three of them took parts of Poland in order to keep the Balance of Power and avoid a pretty nasty war. Austria takes Galicia, Prussia takes West-Prussia and Russia takes a big chunk in the north-east.

Second Partition, 1793: Poland is really pissed and tries to enact some reforms. He had signed a pact with Prussia a few years before and thought he was safe. Russia's not too happy about it and invades. Prussia then decides that he could take another chunk of Poland and forces him to sign another partition. Russia takes most of Belarus and Western Ukraine while Prussia takes Poznan (land between Prussia and Silesia). Austria is uninvited this time.

Third Partition, 1795:
Poland is even more pissed and starts an uprising. Russia is getting tired of poor little Poland and invades (AGAIN). He decides to wipe Poland off the map and the last bits of Poland are divided. Russia take the rest of Latvia, Lithuania and most of Eastern Poland. Prussia takes Warsaw and most of the western part of the country. Austria gets the areas around Lublin and Kraków.

Now that you are bored out of your skull, time to actually discuss what we are going to about this. We could take it literaly and chop off parts of Poland, but I think that's a bit too brutal (although it's obvious Poland gets pretty roughed up). We need to find how are we going to RP this.
Back to top Go down
Feliks £ukasiewicz
The Phoenix of Europe
The Phoenix of Europe
Feliks £ukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus)   The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:01 pm

My head-cannon is normally that he gets literally torn apart, as I told Roddy-kins earlier.... but for an rp, that is a bit TOO brutal... so it would probably be best if we discussed how we are going to do this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Toris.Lorinaitis
Ivan Braginski / Russia
Putin and Medvedev from same block
Putin and Medvedev from same block
Ivan Braginski / Russia

PostSubject: Re: The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus)   The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:11 am

I'm in, though the history research will take some time for me since I honestly know very little about this.

Brutal or not, it would be kind of fun to acctually rip poland apart and each bring a piece of him home, especially if the pices are still alive. ^^

Seriously though, I have no idea how to do this.
Back to top Go down
Feliks £ukasiewicz
The Phoenix of Europe
The Phoenix of Europe
Feliks £ukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus)   The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Ivan Braginski / Russia wrote:
I'm in, though the history research will take some time for me since I honestly know very little about this.

Brutal or not, it would be kind of fun to acctually rip poland apart and each bring a piece of him home, especially if the pices are still alive. ^^

Seriously though, I have no idea how to do this.

I guess this is just one of those rps that are just.... Too.... hard? But it HAS to be done! It has to be!

Okay, so..... ripping apart is all fun and games (for all you guys -_-;;; ) But it'd probably best if he wasn't completely torn until the last partition.... is this okay with everyone? This is kind of a disturbing mental picture.

I'm perfectly fine with it, but I'm also a horror movie fan that enjoys dressing up as a zombie ans scaring people xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus)   The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:44 am

Boo. I'm here and up for it.
Back to top Go down
Feliks £ukasiewicz
The Phoenix of Europe
The Phoenix of Europe
Feliks £ukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus)   The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Gilbert/Prussia wrote:
Boo. I'm here and up for it.
Oh, GREAT. Pruski. Hello. <3

We still have yet to come up with an idea for how to go about this, I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus)   The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Just an idea from someone unrelated, but if you don't make it really grotesque and actually cut him into pieces, how about some sort of... Physical and psychological torture or.. I don't even know, ahaha; Tie Poland up and pull him in different directions, causing awful pain? Or something.
Back to top Go down
http://hetaera.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus)   The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Partitions of Poland (Pol, Rus, Pru, Aus)
Page 1 of 1