Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sveiki Pasaulio

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lietuviškai
Lietuvos Respublika
Lietuvos Respublika
Lietuviškai

Sveiki Pasaulio Empty
PostSubject: Sveiki Pasaulio   Sveiki Pasaulio Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Sveiki Pasaulio Aph___baltic_south_by_ameru

Sveikinimai

Hello, my name is Toris Lorinaitis. I represent the Lietuvos Republika, the Republic of Lithuania. I would prefer not too talk too much about my history....though a while back Polski and I together made the largest state in Europe. But many things have happened since then... I happen to be at the geometric center of Europe and was the Jerusalem of the North before WWII... but I digress. The one's I am closest to are Polski, Eduard, Raivis, and Ivan. I don't know too many others personally, and try to stay out of international affairs. I like warm places, sour cream, music, and poetry. I like writing, sleeping, and being by my self mostly. I don't like being in big groups, Winter, or people who think I will change.

Būkime draugai
Prašome kreiptis į mane klausimai ....

Let's be friends
I don't mind questions...

~
Hello Everyone. My name is Danni and I'm from Atlanta Ga USA. It is very to receive you all. I actually haven't formally roleplayed as Toris as much as I would have liked to before being accepted here, so please be patent with me. Also I don't know Lithuanian, I do use a translator. But even if it's wrong I think it is beautiful. =) Any conductive criticism would be amazing.
I say Polski for Poland because it sounds like more of a pet name. I know that it means Polish in Polish. =)
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

Sveiki Pasaulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sveiki Pasaulio   Sveiki Pasaulio Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:40 am

A~! It's very nice to see you here, mr. Lorinaitis! A friend of Eduard's is a friend of mine! *smiles*

---

Welcome and nice to meet you! : D I hope you'll enjoy your time here~
Back to top Go down
http://hetaera.friendhood.net
Lietuviškai
Lietuvos Respublika
Lietuvos Respublika
Lietuviškai

Sveiki Pasaulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sveiki Pasaulio   Sveiki Pasaulio Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:12 pm

*smiles too* yes I have heard quite a bit about you. It is very nice to meet you. Please call me Toris.

~
Thank you =)
Back to top Go down
Feliks £ukasiewicz
The Phoenix of Europe
The Phoenix of Europe
Feliks £ukasiewicz

Sveiki Pasaulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sveiki Pasaulio   Sveiki Pasaulio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:35 pm

LITWA, LITWA! God, it's been ages since I've seen you, it's great to see you again!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Toris.Lorinaitis
Alfred F. Jones/ America
United States of America
United States of America
Alfred F. Jones/ America

Sveiki Pasaulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sveiki Pasaulio   Sveiki Pasaulio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Hey! Yo! Lithuania! *Waves* 'Sup!

It's been ages! Tony's been missin' ya, he's all, 'Where's Liet?' and I'm all 'I dunno, bein' a Commie?'

You should come visit some time! Oh, any time you wanna come back to STAY, is fine too!
Back to top Go down
Lietuviškai
Lietuvos Respublika
Lietuvos Respublika
Lietuviškai

Sveiki Pasaulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sveiki Pasaulio   Sveiki Pasaulio Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:37 pm

@ Poland
Polski~ It has been too long. How are you?~

@America
*smiles and gives a little waves back* It has been a while hasn't it? I have been missing Tony... tell him that I've been alright, even better then when I was there before, and that I plan on see you guys some time again soon if your economy doesn't crash again.
Back to top Go down
Feliks £ukasiewicz
The Phoenix of Europe
The Phoenix of Europe
Feliks £ukasiewicz

Sveiki Pasaulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sveiki Pasaulio   Sveiki Pasaulio Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:28 pm

I'm as good as I can be, considering all the shit that's been happening.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Toris.Lorinaitis

Sveiki Pasaulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sveiki Pasaulio   Sveiki Pasaulio Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Welcome, Liet~

I'm glad you could join us<3
Back to top Go down
Lietuviškai
Lietuvos Respublika
Lietuvos Respublika
Lietuviškai

Sveiki Pasaulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sveiki Pasaulio   Sveiki Pasaulio Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:23 pm

España wrote:
Welcome, Liet~

I'm glad you could join us<3

Thank you Spain.
It's very nice to be here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sveiki Pasaulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sveiki Pasaulio   Sveiki Pasaulio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sveiki Pasaulio
Page 1 of 1