Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

So... Empty
PostSubject: So...   So... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:39 pm

I'm having a lot of trouble feeling the character of Hungary... something just doesn't seem right... and also...

I really miss being Yao. I have yet to find a Taiwan and Japan as good to RP with as the one we have here, and I am seriously dying, wanting to RP some Asian history goodness.

( And I have Hong in every other forum I'm in, thank goodness. ; w ; )

I'm not really posting this to drop as Hungary... again... but I'd really like to be Yao as well here, or maybe offered some type of options or something.

EDIT: It's not anyone that is making me not like being Hungary or anything. It's just me. I'm the one feeling self concious about this. Ugh... I don't know how to explain.
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Like I said over Skype, you're doing a great job as Hungary. I can help you with the historical-side of the character, though (since I'm that much of an historyfag : D).
Back to top Go down

So...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historical Hetalia Roleplay :: General :: The Drawing Board-
Jump to: