Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Magic Carpet Soap Opera

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Empty
PostSubject: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Tino was in the middle of packing his bag. His bed was full of clothes and other things he might need, and he was having problems what to take with him. He really had no idea where they were going after all. Maybe he should just pack a little of everything and hope for the best?

He'd been very surprised when Denmark had asked him to go on a trip with him. It's not like they'd been very close friends... And Denmark was sweden's brother. And sweden was in the past. It was 200 years ago, he should be over it by now. But even today he sometimes wished things would've happened in another way. But there was no point in thinking about it.
And now Denmark was asking him out. Could it be called that? He didn't know. But he'd always liked the man a little. he was funny, and he was sure that if Sweden and Denmark hadn't ended up hating each other He could've bene good friends with Denmark. Something like what was happening now. They'd hung out a couple of times and he was starting to like the guy very much. Maybe a little too much, one could wonder? But maybe this could get Sweden to feel at least a little bit bad.

Denmark had said he'd come pick him up at 2 o'clock. It was already a quarter to two and he was still not done... he really had to hurry. Many things flew into the bag as he ventured through his apartment, looking for things he could need. Sun lotion? Definitely, if they went somwhere to the south his skin would burn so fast. Mp3-player! Of course, he needed his music. Aaand a pocket knife! Wait--- who would take care of Hanatamago?
A quick phonecall later it was decided Estonia would do that. They'd have to drop her off there before they leave, hopefully they wouldn't be in too much of a hurry.

Now he just had to quickly finish the packing.
Back to top Go down
http://hetaera.friendhood.net
Denmark
Potato-eating drama queen
Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:38 am

Looking back at it, Denmark still had no idea how he had graciously gotten himself into all this, because he was sure there must have been a moment where he would have turned his head, much like a Brechtian actor to the audience and asked himself 'what the hell, man?'. Trouble was that he couldn't really pinpoint that moment in the past and more significantly why it did not take place. It wasn't that he minded Fin, rather the opposite really, he (to his own surprise) felt genuinely exhiliriatingly happy to see him that time in Helsinki, which wasn't so surprising in itself of course, as Denmark felt happy to see most things, but he had never really paid the soft-voiced boy much attention before.

In Denmark's head Tino had always figured as Sweden's (now ex) wife and the demure little thing that took a beeline out of Denmark's house after the Dane and the Swede had, what old married couples phrased as, the Great Big Row and to whom Sweden had been sickeningly attached ever since.
Finland had never done anything to draw Denmark's attention or even if he did the latter was too blinded with Sweden and bloodlust to notice.

And then there was World War II. When Denmark, much like the rest of the world, was forced to blink several times in a bemused sort of way and rub his eyes, because Finland, meek little Finland, who wouldn't hurt a fly (except mentally scarring it by calling it something ridiculous like 'loaded machine gun' or 'gutted fish'), was whooping asses left right and centre. And Denmark really really tried not to find it arousing. He really did. True story.

So there he was, at Fin's doorstep with the purest of motives. Oh well. Maybe not the purest. It was Denmark after all. But he was sure his intentions were perfectly honourable (if you crossed out the 'i'm doing this to piss Sve off'). He wasn't sure what on earth possessed him to ask Fin out, hell he wasn't even entirely sure if this counted as such. He sort off suggested it offhandedly one day and next thing he knew he was standing in front of Tino's flat in a flanel shirt and with a traveling bag thrown gleefully over his shoulder. He grinned to himself and knocked.
'Oi! Fin! It's me!'
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:41 am

The knock on the door almost made him jump. He's here already? Voi perkele, I'm not done yet! He quickly jumped over the half-packed bag on the floor and opened the door a little too quickly, making him almost stumble out through it.
"Oh wh-wha, Hi Denmark! You're early... I wasnät expecting you just yet, I'm not really done yet and.. I need to get hanatamago to Eestis place and I'm sure I've forgotten something and I haven't even packed my passport yet and I still need to..." Then he finally realized how stupid he must've been sounding, blabbering nervously like that, and blushed. "Uh well, come in.." He looked down and held the door open so Denmark would be able to step in. On the inside Hanatamago was barking -or whatever it could be called- with her tail waving quickly from side to side.
"I'll just hurry up, take a seat on the sofa or something--oh wait it's full of stuff, I'll clean it up..!" He threw down most of the stuff on it on the floor so there would be enough space for Denmark to sit and hurried off to find his passport. Why was he being so nervous now?? He was making a fool out of himself like this. it was only Denmark. They knew each other. Kind of?
Back to top Go down
Denmark
Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:38 am

All the vague (in comparison to others that happened to ask their brother's ex-wives out) nervousness Denmark might have aquitanced himself with while waiting on Finland's threshold, evaporated like a puddle on a tropical island, when the smaller man opened the door and nearly stumbled into him. He covered his mouth immediately, stifling a laugh, thinking that laughing right into Fin's face, when he was so obviously flustered, that would have been plain rude -even for Denmark. And then crimson blossomed out on Tino's cheeks and Denmark couldn't really hold it in any longer.
'Fin, relax' he said with a a jovial laugh, drawing the other nation into a one-armed hug. 'It's good to see ya too' he added, tightening the hug, he had no idea why he was being so paranoid beforehand, it was Finland for crying out loud. How could you not be comforable with that guy? Denmark was just being stupi--'Sorry that I came over early--' but I was watching the clock and so close to flippin' out, Fin, that you wouldn't even believe 'But I thought I might help ya packing?'

He stepped in casually, as Fin offered, his Danish-flag travelling bag of embarrassment (that he kindly received from Norway on his birthday with an enclosed letter saying 'so you go around the world bothering people other than me') dangling cheerfully from his left hand. He dropped it unceremoniously on the floor, his attention taken away by Hanatamago, whom he scooped down from the ground.
'Oh, don't be ridiculous' Denmark grinned up at Finland, while rubbing the dog's belly. 'This house is way too clean for it to be healthy environment, am I right, Hanatamago?' he winked. 'She says I'm right!'
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:26 am

He stopped midstepand turned around to look at Denmark. 'But this is messy... I mean, i... I've been throwing things all over!'
I can't decide which one of them is cuter... A small redness spread over his cheeks at the thought and he hurriedly turned around again to hide it. 'Oh yes, the passport!'
He nervously stumbled into his bedroom as he was keeping his passport in a drawer there. And there it was. Now he only had to finalize his packing and they could leave. Him --and Denmark. Oh dear Louhi (or even Marjatta!), how was he going to survive this trip when Denmark just picking him up made him act like this. What in Pohjola was wrong with him?!
He took a few deep breaths and exited the room, putting on a smile.
'At least I found my passport!'

((UGH i didn't realize my post was this short. it looked so long on my phone!!))
Back to top Go down
Denmark
Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:22 am

'Nonsense' Denmark decided in a tone that did not leave much space for argument. 'I think it adds more character to the place'

And he meant it, as well. Denmark always found it rather interesting how people's (or nation's) living space mirrored their personalities; Norge's flat was nothing short of imaculate, Iceland's...a little moth-eaten, maybe, but otherwise perfectly pleasant, Denmark's own looked as if it had been inside a hurricane (several times) and Finland's--he took another curious look of his surrounings--Finland's was very accurate, it was warm and cosy and (despite Tino's claims) clean, with just a slight, friendly messiness to it that made one feel even more welcome that it would have done otherwise.

Obediently, Denmark padded over to the sofa, who's previous contents were now blinking up at him cheerfully from the floor. Hanatamago still in place, her barks demanding considerably more scratching, to which Matthias attended as soon as he sat down.
'It's a wee shame we can't take you with us, eh, Hana?' he said, stroking the dog behind her ears. 'Don't worry Fin, it's not like we're in a hurry, we've got plenty of time to drop her off at Estonia's and even hang out for a bit if you guys wanna catch up (and erm...check google maps or something...which we probably should have done before). There's no rush'

Even for someone as utterly incapable of reading others' moods as Denmark was, he still could tell that nervous and flustered Finland seemed even more flustered and nervous than his usual nervous and flustered self. Was it him? Was it Denmark? Did he dismiss all the implications their roadtrip (or whatever this turned out to be...Denmark really hoped for a hot air balloon though) held beforehand and was starting to freak out NOW? Matthias really hoped that it wasn't that. After all, they did hang out before that, right? Not much to be sure but hey they had to start somewhere and a trip, as far as Denmark was concerned, was a pretty godamn excellent somewhere. Right? RIGHT?

And it's not like there actually where any implications, just well, just them. Haaaanging out, seeing the world, catching up on some Nordic bonding here and there. Prim and proper.

'Haha excellent!!' Denmark left a rather offended looking Hanatamago on the sofa, strode over towards Fin and with something a little feral in his grin snatched the little book out of the younger man's hand.

'Can I see your photo?' Denmark asked, a little too late, as he already held it. Passport photos were all too fun to investigate, it's as if the photographer, no matter how good, cought you in the worst moment of your life, every single time.

'Oh wai--that's--that's actually quite nice'

((so sorry for godmod tell me if u want it edited))

Last edited by Denmark on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:11 am

Before Tino had time to react (It's not like he reacted to someone being this close instead. Definitely not.) his passport was no longer in his hands. Instead it was floating in front of him, connected to Denmark's hand. Denmark's comment on the other hand made that helevetti's blush spread on his cheeks again and oh why why why did it appear so much today this was not good.

"Uh.. I don't know.. it's quite recent anyway.. just 15 years. You know, EU-standard passports since -95... so nothing's really changed and..." Realizing he was about to go off on a blabber-marathon again he took a deep breath and sideways slipped by Denmark out of the small corridor and back to his bag.

"But I don't want to make you wait, I'll be done in a minute!"
He looked through the clothes still spread ove his bed and randomly picked some, folded them neatly and put them into his bag. What was going on with him? Why in Kalevala or Pohjola or whatever place had he agreed to this? he was making a complete fool out of himself, all nervous like this. He was not this person anymore. He was strong, he could stand by himself, he didn't need people close to him anymore. He didn't react to people this way. He just stood by himself and smiled. And now his ex-husbands brother was tearing through every wall of strength and independence and pride he had built up and pulling forward that nervous wreck from the past again.

He finished packing while thinking and then quickly checked everythng was there once more, just in case, and pulled the zipper shut.
"I'm done now...But, where are we going again?"
Back to top Go down
Denmark
Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:00 am

'You look lovely' Denmark smiled down at Finland's friendly roundness looking back at him from the little passport photo. 'You are lovely'
And he was. Finally, it was finally sinking in, that maybe, throughout all those years it had been Denmark who had been blind all this time. Yeah, sure, Finland had everything that a good wife material required (especially if it happened to be Sweden's wife material); he was kind-hearted and warm. But he'd also proven that he was more than capable of taking care of himself. And yet, despite all the hardships he had been through --and he had been through many, more perhaps that all of them, not to mention, unlike Denmark he hadn't brought them on himself--there he was all his cheeriness and doe-eyed innocence still in tact. He turned to grin at the Finland standing beside him, who, unlike the one in the photo, turned several shades redder.

Huh.

This whole blushing business. Huh. Finland sure seemed to do it often.

And before Denmark realized what he was about to do and slap his own hand away like his inner voice of reason (that sounded A LOT like Iceland, for some reason or other) told him to, he was touching Tino's cheek with curious fingers.

Huh. Maybe he was beginning to see what Sverige had seen before.

Finland slipped away, leaving Denmark standing there with hand still up, like a right idiot. He blinked out of his stupour. Oh. Oh crap.

He cleared his throat.
'Nah, I don't mind waiting!' he called back to the younger man, going back to the sofa and a rather sulky-looking Hanatamago, who jumped on his lap as soon as the Scandinavian nation sat down. He really didn't. Mind, that is. Hell, he wouldn't mind waking up here on a lazy Sunday afternoon either.

WAI-
WHAT?

Where the hell, did that just come from? And how many times exactly had he already thought what the hell today?
He stood, Hanatamago in arm, as the Finn re-entered the room.

'Anywhere we want! THE WORLD IS OUR OYSTER,FIN!' he exclaimed, grinning. 'We'll I was thinking....first Estonia, since we have to drop her off. We could stay there a couple of days if you want to chatch up and then I dunno...a wee tour around Europe? And then...maybe somewhere exotic?'

((I had this fab reply on ma phone but when I clicked send it logged me out so...this is just a tribute))
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:11 am

Finland did his best to ignore the still lingering feeling of Denmark's fingers on his cheek, even after all that while packing. It still felt like he'd just touched it. This wasn't normal.
"That sounds great, but I don't want to bore you out there... Me and Eesti can meet any time really, we can go somewhere else.. you don't have to wait for me there, really...!"

Really. He and Eesti saw each other quite often, they lived only 80km away from each other after all. That's a distance you travel quite quickly. And drinking was is cheaper over at Estonia's place.

He picked up the bag he had just finished packing and threw it over his shoulder. Throwing one final glance around him he checked that he hadn't forgotten anything important anywhere. It didn't seem so. And he'd already checked anyway. It was just that checking gave him a few more seconds here, before leaving. Leaving on this trip with that Denmark. On something that made him feel so strange inside.

"Uh, well... should we go then? I mean.. I'm done and.. no point in hanging around here I guess. I can take her..." He walked over and reached out to pick up hanatamago from Denmark's lap.
Back to top Go down
Denmark
Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:48 am

'Oh, don't be ridiculous Fin' Denmark yelled back cheerfully, shaking his head a little to himself. So bloody considerate of others, that one. No wonder he tended to get overlooked until well...he snapped and started throwing punches. 'It' not gonna be some chore for me, it that's what yer worried about. We're friends, right? And yer friends are my friends, right?'

Friends his arse. If anything that had been running through Denmark's rather panicked and self-reflective mind count have counted as 'friendly' it must have been in a highly euphemistic ways. He glanced down at his hand, fingertips still warm from where Finland's heat sipped in.

Oh crap. Crap on a firecracker.
If there was some Dantean circle of hell for worst friends on the planet, Denmark was going there in a shopping trolley. Oh, whatever. Scratch that. If there was some Dantean hell circle for worst brothers ever he had this one bagged long ago, because he might as well evacuate himself from Fin's flat now, hitchhike to Stockholm, pound on Berwald's door, hand the bastard his beloved axe and ask him to do them both a favour and put Denmark out of his obvious misery, because Oh DEAR GOD and all that is holy, I am perving on his wifeee.

'Yeah, yer right, we should get going' Mathias nodded, a little too fast and a little too keen (even for Denmark), handing Finland Hanatamago. 'Ehm..let's go!'

((sorry it's crap))
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:32 am

Finland grabbed Hanatamago,almost losing grip on her(but he didn't!!), surprised at the speed Denmark handed him her.
"Oh wh-whohow..!"

He pressed hanatamago against himseld to get one hand free so he could pull the almost falling bag back up on his shoulder. Now then, nothing else left but exiting the apartment. Looking over his shoulder to see that Denmark was following him he walked over and opened the door. Placing himself beside it he waited for Denmark to go out first, as he had to lock the door anyway.

Looking at the open door he suddenly felt like he wouldn't see his apartment for a very long time. And for some reason it felt like he was taking a big step. Something inside told him that the Finland returning from this adventure might not be the same person. What the hell am I thinking? i've been like this for ages, I'm not changing because of a world-trip.

"So this is it then, off we are."
He followed Denmark out and closed the door. After locking it he let the keys fall into his pocked and took a deep breath to calm down, not wanting Denmark to hear or see any signs of how nervous he really was.

((You never suck <3 ))
Back to top Go down
Denmark
Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:40 am

Well, at least Hanatamago seemed comfortable with letting her opinion on the situation known, since despite being a dog and supposedly not having any facial expressions (much like Sverige, come to think of it, ha ha) she still managed to look utterly displeased at being handles as one might hold a hot potato.

It was all a bit awkward all of sudden. Even Denmark could tell, which meant something on its own account. He couldn't really tell why though, well, not completely, but hey, it wasn't as if they kissed or anything. Though...huh...hmm...that...that would have been nice, right?

oh he did not just think that he DID NOT, i repeat, did not think that

Denmark didn't really know what was worse, that he was just having a mental conversations with himself, that his inner self seemed to have started babbling dangerously like Finland or that he just thought of kissing Finland, and even worse, thought of it as nice. Of course kissing Finland would be anything but nice. Was he out of his freaking mind? (or more out of it than usual?) It would have been suicidal. He'd probably get sniped by Finland himself and then Sverige would mutilate his corpse. And he would have deserved it too.

Ooookay. Now that we've got that one sorted. Denmark stood up from his comfortable place on the sofa and took a deep calming breath. He could do it. It was just a trip, they would wander through Europe, like gypsies! LIKE VIKINGS!! but causing considerably less ruckus in the civilized society. That was all. Nothing more nothing less. As freaking platonical as Plato himself.

He went past Finland and out of the door, smiling encouragingly as he waited for the other to lock the door. Yeah, they could do this.

'Hell yeah!' he said grinning. 'From now on Fin, we're on the road!'
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:59 am

"Yeah I suppose so!" Finland smiled back at Denmark and walked over to the elevator, pushing the button. He was not going to walk down all those stairs with both Hanatamago and his bag.

As he stood beside Denmark and watched the numbers above the elevator grow it felt as if all the hairs on his side closest to the other man were standing on edge.
Now after living for milenniums Finland wasn't stupid. he knew exactly what was going on with himself, just not why and how.
And why did it have to happen now? he'd just end up making a fool out of himself on the trip. It would be so much easier to hide it at home. Hopefully he wouldn't end up making Denmark uncomfortable and ruin their trip.

The plinging sound of the elevator pulled Finland back to reality. As the doors opened he stepped in to the elevator, sure that Denmark was following him. One button-press later the doors closed and the elevator started moving. There he was. An elevator had never felt so small before.
Back to top Go down
Denmark
Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:58 am

Phew. Well, good that the awkward bit was behind them then, right. It wasn't anything serious really, a bit like an awkward silence between good friends, Denmark diagnosed. He bet it happened plenty (to other people, since it was a truth commonly acknowledged that Denmark talked A LOT even when he was the only one talking) and no one really made anything of it.

He happily bounced into the lift after Tino, practically humming happily...until, well, huh.

Denmark had never really had a flair for the claustrophobics, he enjoyed the vast, flat (as a pancake, as the other Nordics did not avoid to tell him) land, just as anybody, really, but over the centuries when he had been strictly forbid (largely by lack of finacial means) for venturing across Europe and causing the usual ruckus he had been reknown for, he became a bit of a city-boy. As a result he didn't really have problems with lifts. Except maybe for those times when Norge accompanied him, because he could never keep his hands to himself when Norway was in such close proximity and all their lift-rides either ended with an audible smack or a heated necking session (actually both options, to Denmark's surprise, happened equally frequent, which led him to think that Norway's frosty-knickership was yet another myth).

Apparently, Finland was having a disturbing similiar effects on him just now, which utterly perplexed Denmark as it was. The older nation bit his lip, glancing at Finland, hoping his out of the oridinary behaviour would not alert the other one. God...he could...he could smell him and it had never been so hard, keeping his hands to himself (well with the small exeption of Norge).

'Is there anyway in particular you'd like to go, Fin?' he asked smiling, trying to ignore the fact that his body was betraying him.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Finland almost jumped off his feet when Denmark's voice cut through the awkward silence and air thicker than peasoup prepared with too little water between them. (And that's nota good thing, only the pancakes.)

"W-huh? Oh, I don't know... I..." --Where did he really want to go? Who would he want to visit? Would they even be visiting other nations and their homes? He kind of hoped they'd be alone. No he did not! It would be easier to stop this if others were around. Maybe.

"I've never really been much to Asia I guess... but I don't know, maybe we could... start here in Europe?" That would be the safest way. If he ended up fucking everything up by being stupid he wouldn't have such a long way home.

His train of thoughts was abruptly stopped when his bag was about to slip down from his shoulder again and the movement needed to keep it up there made his arm hit Denmark's. For some reason the hug-like action Denmark had done back up there what felt like centuries ago here in the elevator became nothing when it now felt as if Ukkonen had loaded all of the electricity in all of his lightning and thunder into one certain Dane's arm.
This just didn't make sense no matter how much it did make sense. If that makes any sense.

And this also happened to be the longest elevator ride down from the 5th floor Finland had ever experienced. While staring at himself in the mirror, all red and embarrassing-looking in the face, he just wished those cursed doors would open already.
Back to top Go down
Denmark
Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:45 am

All hormonal galvanization aside, this was really out of place. Denmark glanced uneasily at Tino, shifting slightly from side to side like a pre-schooler caught red-handed, trying to give his partner-in-crime one last warning before they both were dragged off...by their ears. And here he thought it was safe to announce that they waved awkward good-bye, giving it a one last look as it disappeared into the distance. No such luck, apparently.

'There's nothing in the way of doing both' Mathias supplied helpfully, leaning in with an encouraging smile. 'What about with Switzerland first then, eh?'
It might have seemed like a rather random, if not downright odd, choice of destination, but Denmark actually gave it some thought beforehand, oh well, as much as Denmark gave things thoughts anyway. Though der Schweiz could hardly pass for the most hospitable nation out there, as his supreme neutrality was mainly ensured by the fact that he didn't ever hesitate to point a gun to yer freakin' face, he and Denmark got on surprisingly well on the sceptrum of modern-day international arena and all their encouters, however brief, were always filled with mutual respect (okay then, respect). But the Dane did not intend to bring Finland over for tea and biscuits at Vash Zwingli's, no, no.

He was looking for something more....(he immediately dismissed the 'intimate' his mind chimed in straight at him)...more...serene...YES SERENE!
'Alps, maybe?' he added a bit hopefully, refusing to admit to himself that he came up with this idea so long ago, he was certain even now it was sort of inappropriate. While stoned out of his mind with Holland and reading Shelley of all things contradictory (because Denmark assumed that since almost of all the great minds of nineteen-century were avid opiumists themselves, you needed to get yourself into a state too).'...You...Y-you could teach me how to ski?' which was a brave statement, considering that Denmark sucked at everything involving ice and snow and honestly that one gold medal in carling just proved a point.

((I am worse than an alcoholic.))
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:13 am

"Alps?" Some of the nervousness and awkwardness seem to just blow away when Denmark jokes about ice and snow. Hey- they were great friends since forever, this was going to go great. No need to be nervous. And snowy areas was were Finland felt at home, so alps could be a wonderful place to start.
And he did like his mental image of a cute cottage up in the mountains. A lot.

"That does sound like lots of fun!" He chuckled a little, just having to add a "Though you and skis might be a lost case..." But he could see it in front of him in his mind, and it was quite an entertaining sight.

Just as the worst of the whole elevator moment was already over there was that familiar plinging sound and the doors opened. Finland couldn't help but sigh of relief on the inside. Now he wouldn't have to stand so intoxicatingly close to the other man for a while. Never again, he hoped for the sake of his own safety and mental health.

Now they just needed to step out of here, get Hanatamago over to Eesti's place and get going. Towards the alps. Which made him realize, he had no idea what way of traveling Denmark had planned they'd be using.
Back to top Go down
Denmark
Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:53 am

It was all a wee bit weird, he had to admit. Denmark wasn't really used to awkward situations or rather he utterly failed to spot them even if they were tapdancing right in front of him on the stage of Grand Embarrassment.

It was sort of a blessing. Tino, on the other hand, seemed to have been cursed with the exact opposite, for he blushed more than Faroes and Denmark didn't think blushing more than her was physically possible. Besides, Faroe had every right to blush, first of all she was a girl and second of all she was in this inept adolescent phase where you're all knees and elbows and sex is just something other people are having. Now, Denmark hadn't exactly went through this, which was not to say that he hadn't been a teenager, of course he had, he just couldn't remember it all that well, but he had never really been all knees and elbows, belonging to those few lucky ones that gain a pound for each inch grown, and he had always been well, rather aware of certain things. He had decent knowledge of that teenage phenomena from the second source, however, having grown up with Sweden. Who might have obtained some meat on his bones and turned out to be, oh what the hell he wasn't gonna begrudge him that, smokin' hot. Thought Mathias was quite sure he was as oblivious to the whole sex thing as he was back then.

However, he digressed. Let's focus on the matter at hand (not like that!).

The great wall of awkward that even Denmark could vaguely sense, was made of concrete. It was a lot like taking a deep breath before diving. The overwhelming feeling of fullness and the pure obscurity. Brimming over, under and beside you.
He turned to smile enouragingly at a lobster-faced Finland. Awright. We can do this.
'Europe, then sounds cool' he said brightly, as if he hadn't thought about it before. That was all he could think about, the minute Finland agreed to the trip business. 'Europe it is then ' Matthias agreed , praying to god he did not sound too keen. Keep it casual man, yer dun want to give the kid the wrong idea, right?

What exactly was the wrong idea?

'I mean...er, something nice and snowy for you? Save you from a shock?'

((this was awful i'm sorry))

Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:55 pm

((gawd your last post was in JUNE what have I BEEN DOING??))

"Oh yes, ahaha it does sound very nice!" It did, of course. Now goddamnit, Finland. Just a few steps.
One deep breath later Finland quickly exited the lift, not looking over his shoulder to check if Mathias was following him or not. Oh god why was he this lame, he was really attracted to him was he? But it's DENMARK. Finland just couldn't go and get attracted to Denmark. Just. Not. Okay.

Shaking his head he tried to push those thoughts away. Friend. Yes friends. Good friends. As always. Fun times. Alps.
A few more deep breaths. Perkele Tino, pull yourself together, you're making a huge fool out of yourself. Hanatamago will tell Eesti. Or something. Not.

Finally turning around on the spot, and looking at Mathias, Finland had managed to get the most fo the awkward blush off his face. Sure took some will power, oh dear Louhi.

"So let's go now then, I---I can't wait!"
Back to top Go down
Denmark
Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:32 pm

TRAGEDIE OF DENMARKE it ought to have been called had anyone showed enough sympathy to have it all written down, it would have made for an excellent episode of torture after all, though all things considered it probably not be in Old Norse, not a 'forsooth' in earshot, pretty sad really, for Denmark quite enjoyed their speech before it shattered into a hundred of minor and major dialects. Things changed, he supposed. It was impossible for them not to. Like this. This definitely was unusual.

And something told him that he wasn't the only one to notice. It usually took the Truth (capital T out of necessity) to dance around naked, wearing nothing but a fuchsia tea-towel for him to realize that hey, something might be amiss. There was no tea-towel dancing as such in that very instance but even Denmark could sense that something wasn't quite right with Finland. The younger man (boy?...was he still a boy, godamnit, that sort of sounded wrong) seemed a little off. Less chatty maybe, a bit apprehensive and downcast, which unnerved Denmark the most. Finland, even at his most feeble, never really avoided looking Denmark in the eye. Even at his most humble, Denmark thought, Finland had always been a proud kid, not smug or conceited, he wasn't Norway, but just well...comfortable with what/whom he was. He wondered what might have affected the Finn.

OH CRAP.

It hit him. Like a sack of potatoes. to his. very. face.
Finland must have sensed Denmark was acting weird. Oh dear Thor almighty and all other celestial extinct beings. He probably realized what uttermost perverse was occuring in Matthias's mind and now he was quietly freaking out. No wonder. Denmark was about as subtle as a flying brick.

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD.

YOU FREAKING DUMBASS.

Why did his inner voice always sound like Norway?

Oh for fuck's sake. Do something you absolute moron

Denmark opened his mouth, he had not idea what he was going to say probably something like 'I swear I am not a pervert', but before he could make himself more of a prat the lift's door opened and Finland basically torpedoed out of the tiny compartment.

Well ahem. Too late for any immediate rehabilitation.
Biting his lower lip and tightening his grip on the handles of his luggage Denmark excited the lift and run up to the smaller nation in a few quick stides.

'Hey Fin--' he said, jokingly, trying to appear as normal as possible or well, expectable of Denmark 'Look--- is everything okay?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Carpet Soap Opera   The Magic Carpet Soap Opera Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magic Carpet Soap Opera
Page 1 of 1