A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Swedish Crusades

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Swedish Crusades   Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:24 pm

(Hey Finland, I just got the last two posts because I didn't want to copy and paste all 20 pages.)

Finland: Grinning Finland quickly finished the bread before answering. "Det låter jättebra! Så... tappar jag inte bort mig igen heller, ahaha. Och två personer kan bära mera än en! Och jag tycker om skogen, den är så vacker"
That sounds really great! Then I won't get lost again either, ahahaha. And two persons can carry more than one can! And I like the forest, it's so beautiful

Sweden: Sweden smiled at the others happiness and before he knew it, he was patting the other nation on the head. He said to the other "I'm glad you like it here."

Finland: Finland was slightly surprised by the hand patting his head, but decided he didn't mind it and smiled back. "You're not giving me any reason to dislike it"
Which was true. Leaving home, becoming a part of another nation had not seemed like the most wonderful thing in the world. Leaving his people behind to live here still hurt, but he knew it had been for the best. And very fast he'd come to realize that the man called Sweden might be a bit strange and intimidating, but he was also very nice and seemed to want nothing bad for Tino.
This is going to be so great! he thought, realizing that having someone of his own kind to share things might be better than he could've ever imagined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Sweden smiled again and said to Finland "You're a good kid." Really he just felt like saying the thought out loud than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:23 am

Ignoring that he was being called a kid (He didn't think he could be THAT much younger than the other boy) Finland continued smiling. "Tack!" Thank you
"You're not so bad either you know... Being so nice to me even though you in a way have no reason to." The smile faded just a little bit before returning again.
"I really like you already!"

Ei laaksoa, ei kukkulaa, ei vettä, rantaa rakkaampaa,
kuin kotimaa tää pohjoinen, maa kallis isien.

Ej lyfts en höjd mot himlens rand, Ej sänks en dal, ej sköljs en strand,
Mer älskad än vår bygd i nord, Än våra fäders jord.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hetaera.friendhood.net

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:36 am

Sweden blushed at the other boy telling Sweden that he liked him. Sweden turned his head so the other wouldn't be able to see the redness on his checks. he mumbled out "It's...nothing really. Just...trying to make ya comfortable..."
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:35 am

Finland did, indeed, not notice the others blush, but it might also have been because he was smiling so brightly his eyes were more closed than open.
"Don't worry about that, I am comfortable! It's like.. you shouldn't..." He was quiet for a second.
"You shouldn't have to mind me that much, I'm just here, like, you know. This is your country, your place. I'm not even.. supposed to have anything to say i guess.. you know"

The smile turned into a more anxious, embarrased one and he rubbed the back of his head a little. He liked this guy, but he should be careful he didn't make himself too comfortable either. That.. that could end up bad too. He was.. conquered after all. If he hadn't agreed he would've been forced in to it, and Sweden would've been the one doing it together with his king.

But the fact Sweden was so nice to him anyway did make him more than happy. It could all have been so much much worse. Time would pass easily and he'd have to hope Sweden would not change his mind one day.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:00 pm

Sweden shrugged off the other's words, saying how "least I could do, now that we're together under my king." He didn't want to say how he had conquered the other. He didn't want to think of it like that with the other living in his house because he was forced to, rather, it would be nice for them to just be together here and have it stay that way. Sweden thought to himself that he would actually like it if things remained as they are now in this house with the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:42 am

"Yeah.. Your king... Though I guess, I mean... it's our king now...?" Yes. Thinking of it that way would be way better. That's just how it was. The smile on his face brightened just a little.

His first whole day here in Sweden's house had passed so quickly he'd already been lost in the forest and everything. But it had been a good day. He'll sleep like a log, he thought suddenly. ...Though he really did wish he wouldn't have to intrude on Sweden's sleeping space.. It didn't feel appropriate;

((SORRY, I just realize it's been a month. D: <3))

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:25 pm

Sweden's eyes widened when he realized what he said and he tried to quickly correct himself saying "Yeah, our king now." He would still have to get used to that. Having another here to share with things like that, it would take some getting used to, although Sweden could say that he was looking forward to it.

Sweden sighed, it had been a very trying day for them both. From Finland coming here, and getting lost, and now all the plans they were making together. Sweden felt a bit tired but oddly content, even happy as it were. It wasn't just for the extra work to keep him busy, he could find that on his own, but it was nice to know that he would also be doing these things for someone else, for Finland.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:38 pm

A small smile spread over Finlands lips. This... It was strange, he wasn't completely comfortable with it... And the other man had something intimidating over him. But he was still very nice. And... this was the best things could be now, and way better than they could've been. Things were... nice.

And maybe, if Finland did everything as well as he could, Sweden would let him go home sometimes to see his people. To show them that he still loved them and cared for them and where his heart truly belonged, no matter where he went or what happened. That his home would always be among those thousand lakes, between the trees and were the Kantele sings.

As if to demonstrate a point Finland stretched his arms into the air and yawned, hoping that Sweden would get the hint.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Sweden had an eyebrow lift in amusement and said "Tired?" in reference to the other's yawn. It made sense he guessed considering that it had been a very long day.

Sweden said "I'll show ya to the bed." and backed away to hold out his hand to the other so that he could show him where the one would be sleeping. He planned to give Finland the bed for now, he could make his place in a chair or somewhere else. Afterall, the other was a guest in his house.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Finland took the offered hand used it to pull himself up. One of his knees cracked a little as he straighetened them out, from sitting in the same position for too long.
"Tack" was said with a smile.
Looking around he could only see one bed, he wondered what Sweden had thought... Well, he probably had it planned out, no point in worrying about that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Sweden told Finland "You take the bed. If you need more blankets, I can find some." Sweden looked around the small home one more time trying to still decide where he would go. He would probably have to start work on a second bed soon for them, so that they won't run into this problem again.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:36 pm

"..but... I.." Where would the other man sleep then? "No I'm.. I'm used to sleeping on hard things, don't, I mean it's your bed. I won't sleep on it...!" He shook his head, protesting against having the other robbed of his bed.

He let go of Swedens hand and moved away, over into a corner.
"If you just have a blanket I'll be perfectly fine here, I don't need anything more..!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Sweden grabbed Finland's arm lightly and held up his hand in a stop gesture while shaking his head. He told the other "No. You're the guest. You should sleep in the bed." Anyway, Sweden would probably feel guilty if he left the other to sleep on the floor and then he caught a cold or something. Sweden was bigger, so it only made sense to him that he would be better to sleep somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:27 pm

"...But" he started, but gave in with a sigh, following Sweden to the bed. "But I wont let you sleep on the floor...! I'll be small, I'll just take a corner."
He quickly bent down to pull off his boots, opening the knots on the thin ropes to get the fabric off. When done with that he stepped on to the bed and moved to the far side and got under the blanket, taking up as little space as he could.
"there's.. there's enough space for you too... you'll get cold on the floor and... I'm just a guest..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:32 pm

Sweden blinked not sure if the other knew quite what he was saying. He chuckled a little bit at Finland's ackwardness at what he was trying to say. Sweden let out softly "Only manners for you to get the bed..." But he knew deep down that it would probably be a losing battle to try to change the other's mind...anyway Sweden actually didn't care that much to sleep on the floor. So Sweden took off his boots too and moved over to the fartherest side from the Finn not wanting to freak the other man out too much.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:00 am

As Sweden got onto the bed Finland sent him a quick smile before turning his back to him and scooting himself even closer to the wall, leaving about 3/4 of the bed for Sweden. He pulled up the blanket over his shoulders and hopes that he wouldn't pull at it too much during the night, he didn't want to have his new...master? getting cold.

He himself was after all quite used to the cold, he didn't know if Sweden was. This place did seem richer, the house was even decorated. Back home most people only had the sauna, and keeping it warm all the time wasn't always easy.

He closed his eyes and tried not to move, waiting for Sweden to settle down next to him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:06 pm

Sweden rubbed the back of his head at how ackward it would be between the too of them. But Sweden didn't really have that much of a choice considering that there was only one bed. So Sweden got into the bed trying to stay close to the edge and to not get too much of the blanket because he didn't want Finland to be too cold, after all he was such a small person.

They went to sleep like that until Sweden, in his sleep Sweden rolled over with an arm landing over Finland. Sweden then uncociously pulled the smaller male closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Finland had though, fallen into such a deep sleep that he didn't wake as the arm pulled him closer. Instead his body just appreciated the warmth in the cold night, unconsciously snuggling closer.

He dreamt of home. Of that little open space right next to the forest, where the lily of the valleys would grow, right where the forest started. Safely hiding under the trees, still seeking the sunlight on the outside. And all the blueberries. And his people walking the forests.
He dreamt of them singing. Songs about him, in whatever shape he existed to them. About their, and his, gods. About the magical powers of music. About all living things. In his dreams he still remembered everything all the new beliefs slowly had him forget.

As a sword suddenly slashed through a happily strolling villager in his dream he instantly woke up, automatically trying to sit up and noticing how he was restricted from doing that. Why was he holding him...? Aaah, so scary..;;
But... his sleeping face... so calm and sweet.
And this warmth.

Sighing Finland laid his head back down and tried to relax. This didn't feel that bad.
He didn't feel like going back to sleep though.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Crusades   

Back to top Go down

Swedish Crusades
Page 1 of 1