Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonjour/Hello, eh!

Go down 
+2
Tino/Finland
Canada / Matthew
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Canada / Matthew
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Canada / Matthew

Bonjour/Hello, eh! Empty
PostSubject: Bonjour/Hello, eh!   Bonjour/Hello, eh! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:40 pm

Canada

Bonjour/Hello, eh! Aph_bo10

Name: Most people know me as either Canada or Matthew. Matthew Williams is my full human name, though ... I'm also known as Kanata ("ᑲᓇᑕ") in the Inuit areas, such as Labrador, eh.

Age: If I were to say my age from when I gained my "real" independence, I'd be just 29 years old, but I have been around here for a very long time. Physically, I'd say I look about 18-21, depending on the eye of the beholder ...

Hobbies: Most people may think that I'm only a hockey-playing freak who speaks both English and French (pardon me), but there's so much to me than what meets the eye. I love to spend time with my polar bear Kuma ... Kumaki ... Kumayo ... My polar bear! The others say he isn't a living polar bear and only a stuffed toy, but they can never explain when he talks, eh! But .. other than that I actually like to sit in my cozy house and write songs - yes, you heard correct. My guitar is a little sanctuary to me. But don't you EVER forget that I DO love hockey! It's what unites my country!

Likes: Hockey, obviously, but curling is also very nice! I love it when people remember who I am, I'm really growing tired of the old "Who are you?" question ... I also love French cuisine and to make people laugh! I love to spend time with friends (the few I have ...) and I absolutely love art. England's Earl Grey tea is also a high-light in my snowy life.

Dislikes: Always being mistaken for America! I mean, is it that hard to separate us, eh?! Sweet maple on a hockey stick ... (get a grip, Matthew! You don't want to make your fellow nations angry ...) Ah, I also dislike war and racism. Being multicultural, I want to learn about other people's cultures more than anything ... Anything else I may dislike? Oh! Yes! Heartbreak. It's absolutely heart-wrenching. I hate it. Not that I've ... ever been in love or had my heart broken ... M-moving on, shall we?!

Tell Us About Yourself: I think that most of my personality has come across as very shy and silent over the years. I guess I can't blame people for not seeing me. I should make a stand! Oui, I'll make a stand! O-oh! Right, you're still here, eh ... I'm also a very restricted person, not wanting to let people in to then use me. I've ... well, I've been there. In various ways. Well, I'm Canadian and I'm proud of it. Lord keep my land glorious and free!
I wouldn't mind having more friends though. I am really a nice person, I promise you that, eh. Don't hesitate on visiting me! Even though it's rather cold here, I can always make some warm pancakes with my world-famous maple syrup! (and if you say anything about maple syrup tasting bad, I will exclude all your players from the NHL games! Yes, I'm talking to YOU, Alfred!)

Be safe and take care! Au revoir, mes amis!

Being a huge heta-nerd and also a sucker for both history and roleplay, this was just a chance to get out and get to know people who are like me in that aspect!
Otherwise I'm a girl living in southern Sweden. I'm very kind and gentle and I love to get new friends! ^^

Last edited by Canada / Matthew on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

Bonjour/Hello, eh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour/Hello, eh!   Bonjour/Hello, eh! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Hi! It's nice to see you again Matthew! *smile* ...You won't get any more ice hockey golds, they're mine.

------------

WELCOME! : D I'm the other admin who didn't reply to your mail, and you can call me Sandra! Smile We're very happy to have you here and hopefully you'll enjoy your time~! Don't be shy to harrass people to get roleplays started! Smile
Also, if you use msn we would love to have you added to our groupchat! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://hetaera.friendhood.net
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

Bonjour/Hello, eh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour/Hello, eh!   Bonjour/Hello, eh! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Good evening to you, Matthew. Since I do not think we have properly met until now, it is nice to meet you.

Hello and Welcome! I'm the second admin here (as if you didn't know. XD). I'm glad to see a new member popping up here! I'm actually Canadian so if you need help with the history, feel free to bug me! :'D

As Sandra said, if you use MSN we'd be more than happy to add you on the groupchat!
Back to top Go down
Ísland
Fallegi lúserinn minn
Fallegi lúserinn minn
Ísland

Bonjour/Hello, eh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour/Hello, eh!   Bonjour/Hello, eh! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Hello Canada, it's great to see you here. We haven't talked in a while.

--

A new person, yay! : DD
My name's Jess, but variations of Ice will do. :'D Welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here! c:
Back to top Go down
Elizabeta / Hungary
Egyem meg a szivedet!
Egyem meg a szivedet!
Elizabeta / Hungary

Bonjour/Hello, eh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour/Hello, eh!   Bonjour/Hello, eh! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Hey, Matthew! It is Matthew... right? It's nice to finally speak to you, as you almost never speak during the meetings... Maybe we should get to know each other or something?

--

Hey~ I'm Elizabeth! (You may call me by my misnomer: Lunar/lunsluns or by my RP name; it doesn't matter to me.) :'D Nice to meet you~
Welcome, and I hope you have fun here! c:
Back to top Go down
http://lunar98.deviantart.com/
Canada / Matthew
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Canada / Matthew

Bonjour/Hello, eh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour/Hello, eh!   Bonjour/Hello, eh! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:15 am

Tino: Ah, the pleasure is all mine. *smiles shyly back* Oh, we'll see about that part, won't we, eh? Don't underestimate my Canadian teams!

Roderich: Mister Austria, good evening. I-it is a pleasure to meet you! I-I love your classical music! Beethoven and Mozart are wonderful ..

Ísland: Hi, Sindri. *waves* No, we haven't. Time to make a change in that, eh?

Elizabeta: *laughs chastely* Yes, it is Matthew. I would very much appreciate getting to know you and your history.

-----

Gosh, hey to you all! My name's Rachel - from Sweden and I'm very grateful and happy to all your heartwarming welcomes!
About the groupchat - feel free to add me to it! ~ EariRibbon@hotmail.com (that's the msn I use the most. ^^)
And "Roderich" - I will SO bug you about the Canadian history. xD

Last edited by Canada / Matthew on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

Bonjour/Hello, eh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour/Hello, eh!   Bonjour/Hello, eh! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:24 pm

----
Göaskslkfjsdk HEJ! : D Jag e finlandssvensk så language-brofist!
Back to top Go down
Canada / Matthew
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Canada / Matthew

Bonjour/Hello, eh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour/Hello, eh!   Bonjour/Hello, eh! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:28 pm

-----

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg! LANGUAGE-BROFIST indeed! Very Happy
Eller, language-sisterfist kanske? Hahaha :'D Epic juuuh!
Själv är jag svensk-dansk xD
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

Bonjour/Hello, eh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour/Hello, eh!   Bonjour/Hello, eh! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:33 pm

-----

Haha, ja! Language-sisterfist!!Och Islanden vår pluggar svenska och är riktigt bra på det! Så nu har vi värsta gänget, haha >D
Jaja, var nånstans i Sverige är du från, om man får fråga? Cool
Back to top Go down
Canada / Matthew
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Canada / Matthew

Bonjour/Hello, eh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour/Hello, eh!   Bonjour/Hello, eh! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:59 pm

-----

Åhå! Jag gillar gäng 8D Fast, bara gäng som är bra.
Jag bor inte långt ifrån Kalmar, Småland XDD Haha ~
Back to top Go down
Ísland
Fallegi lúserinn minn
Fallegi lúserinn minn
Ísland

Bonjour/Hello, eh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour/Hello, eh!   Bonjour/Hello, eh! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:07 pm

--
Sandraaaa du skämta x'D
Jag pratar inte så bra just nu, men jag ändå tycker om practisera! ;w;''
En gäng, jättebra |Db
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

Bonjour/Hello, eh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour/Hello, eh!   Bonjour/Hello, eh! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:37 am

---
Se nu, precis vad jag sa! Jätteduktig på svenska! <3
Back to top Go down
Vash/Switzerland
Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno
Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno
Vash/Switzerland

Bonjour/Hello, eh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour/Hello, eh!   Bonjour/Hello, eh! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:12 am

Nice to meet you... Matthew ? I don't remember you, are you related to America ? You look like his twin brother...

––––––––

Hello, I'm Ginie n_n
I'm coming from Switzerland. Welcome and have fun in this place <3
(I'm quite on hiatus these days so I'm not often around... hopefully, we can have a conversation together someday... *school is killing her in the inside...* )
Back to top Go down
Canada / Matthew
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Canada / Matthew

Bonjour/Hello, eh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour/Hello, eh!   Bonjour/Hello, eh! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:55 am

Vash: Oh, ah ... Yes, I'm related to America ... Though, he's a tad older than me, so we're not twins. Pleasure to meet you either way, eh!

-----

Hi, Ginie! ^^ And I know the feeling ... Damn school ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonjour/Hello, eh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour/Hello, eh!   Bonjour/Hello, eh! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonjour/Hello, eh!
Page 1 of 1