Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

こんにちわ 世界の国様

Go down 
+2
Roderich / Austria
Kiku / Japan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku / Japan
日本
日本
Kiku / Japan

こんにちわ 世界の国様 Empty
PostSubject: こんにちわ 世界の国様   こんにちわ 世界の国様 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:18 am

こんにちわ 世界の国様 8137937

Name: My is a pleasure to meet you all, I am Honda Kiku. I am also called Japan, Nihon-Koku or Nippon. From now on please take care of me. I would be honored if you called me Kiku or Honda-san or Japan. Excuse me for my forward behavior, of course call me whatever you prefer.

Age:I humbly apologize as I can not accurately answer this question. I can vaguely recall some 2,000 years. I dislike celebrating my birthdays as they only remind me of my status as an elderly individual, however misleading my physical appearance may be. Please forgive my deceitful outward body, even though I appear to be about 25, as my hips ache on cold evenings. Overlook my inadequate response, at this time I can not decided on the precise answer.

Hobbies: Forgive my rather dull recreational actives as they aren't very interesting, but I will endeavor to fulfill this request with as much information pertaining to my hobbies as possible.

My hobby is to analyze the situation and determine whether or not to speak.

Ahem. Yes.

I admit some delight in creating figurines and enjoy reading weekly comics. I also am quite enamored with food, my favorite being curry rice and sushi, but I really enjoy Alfred's cooking too.

I have some skill with electronics and the construction of machinery as I enjoy creating cars, particularly ones that are green or ECO friendly. Recently I have been promoting ECO friendly items in all areas of consumption. I can say that ECO is a hobby of mine as well. I enjoy sorting the garbage in the evening.

I also enjoy nature, nothing is lovelier for me than to see the sun rise on top of Mt. Fuji or spend the afternoon sipping tea in my Kyoto gardens. I like to invite my friends over to my house to enjoy my four distinct seasons. I like to enjoy tea and rice cakes during the spring while watching my cherry blossoms fall. Relaxing as the moon rise over lazy summer nights while sipping chilled sake and listening to the cicadas is quite sublime. I also like to savor the brilliant colors of the autumn foliage and eat oden from a street vendor. In the snowy winter nights under the Kotatsu, I enjoy listening to the wind and eating mikan and venturing to a shrine at New Years is quite thrilling. Excuse me, I am sorry for getting overly excited. I will continue more appropriately onwards.

Likes: There are many things I enjoy. I enjoy much of what Alfred enjoys. For instance, movies and also McDonald's. I also like video games, walks in my garden, eating food from my different prefectures, and taking long soaking baths at the various natural springs bath houses located in every prefecture. I also am extremely fond of animals; dogs, cats, rabbits-- if it is fluffy or cute I will throughly enjoy it. Thoroughly. I often like to visit Hercules's house to pet his cats and other things. Please pardon any offensive my likes have given and I apologize for my boldness.

Dislikes: Forgive my following remarks pertaining to my dislikes, and my sincere apologies if you are offended should my dislikes mirror you likes. I am not overly fond of my neighbors: Wang Yao, Im Yong Soo, or Ivan because of past events. I don't care for my birthday and I don't particularly care for nudity or intimate behavior. Outside of public baths of course. I have often found myself under duress at Feliciano's lack of clothing. Many times I find myself baffled and intimidated by other nation's behaviors as I am still adjusting to interacting with other nations. I also intensely dislike cockroaches. They are my most feared enemy.

Tell Us About Yourself: Although it might be bold, I consider myself to be shy. I am most well known for my unique culture, which, despite whatever anyone else may have said, is 100% mine. I do not enjoy the best relationships with my neighbors, they seem to be rather weak in many aspects. I am a hard worker, my motto is 'try your best!' or 'Ganbbate!'. I have a fascination and deep admiration with the Western nations, like Arthur, Alfred and Hercules. Even if some of the more vocal nations express displeasure at my diplomacy skills or vastly differ my my expectations, such as Vash, I still hold some admiration for many nations in the West. Because I was a shut-in for so long, I find myself somewhat lonely and don't have many friends near my house, so I am looking forward to meeting you all. Please excuse my forwardness in hoping to speak with you again.

Ok everyone its nice to meet you! I am eddieblackmaru on LJ and Dori in RL. I am an American (a mixed mutt ancestry---mostly from Poland, but I got English, German, and Native American all thrown in there) but I live in Hokkaido, Japan, where I work in a rural town as an English teacher. This is my first time role playing and I really do look forward to writing Japan better. Kiku was harder to write than I thought he would be!
My major in college was Japanese culture with a minor in history. It has been a while for me-- history involving other countries besides Japan that is----so I will try to research as much as I can about any topics we talk about.

Hobbies and such: I love hetalia but my other weakness is Star Trek TOS and 2009. Grade-A on the nerd-o-meter I know, but I can't help my love of Spock and Kirk. I am currently writing my first fanfiction. I love love love to travel, my goal this year is to go to Korea and Guam. Like Kiku, I also enjoy food but am rather a poor cook. I have actually poisoned myself before. I stick to milk and cereal for the most part now. I am working on it! Its kinda become a hobby.

So yes its wonderful to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

こんにちわ 世界の国様 Empty
PostSubject: Re: こんにちわ 世界の国様   こんにちわ 世界の国様 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:36 am

Good day to you, Mr. Honda. Or is it Mr. Kiku? Forgive me, my knowledge in Far-Eastern culture is quite limited. What would you prefer me to call you? *politely bows and offers his hand for a handshake*

(( Welcome! I died while reading your app like, five times. Seriously. You did a great job with it and I'm glad to have you here. Don't worry about never RPing before, we all started somewhere, right? ))
Back to top Go down
Kiku / Japan
日本
日本
Kiku / Japan

こんにちわ 世界の国様 Empty
PostSubject: Re: こんにちわ 世界の国様   こんにちわ 世界の国様 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:56 am

Good Evening Roderich-san,

Forgive my audacity at using such a informal greeting--what is your preferred way of being addressed? If it pleases you, Mr. Honda would be more than sufficient. I am greatly honored at your welcome. I admit just as limited knowledge of your own nation. I look forward to our correspondence.
*folds into a sharp 90 degree angled bow and then somewhat hesitantly places his hand in offered handshake*

((really *blushes madly* thank you! I hope I don't disappoint >.< And you are right! We all have to start sometime!))
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

こんにちわ 世界の国様 Empty
PostSubject: Re: こんにちわ 世界の国様   こんにちわ 世界の国様 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:02 am

Oh, Japan! It's very nice to see you here!

---

WELCOME! Fellow historians, that is always great! We're so happy to have you here! *u*
Oh and please do send me that MSN so i can get you added~
Back to top Go down
http://hetaera.friendhood.net
Kiku / Japan
日本
日本
Kiku / Japan

こんにちわ 世界の国様 Empty
PostSubject: Re: こんにちわ 世界の国様   こんにちわ 世界の国様 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:41 am

Thank you for the welcome Tino.

It is, of course, nice to see you as well.

((I just got MSN and I don't know how to use it yet! How can I add you?!?!))
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

こんにちわ 世界の国様 Empty
PostSubject: Re: こんにちわ 世界の国様   こんにちわ 世界の国様 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:53 am

((my msn is sandriz89@hotmail.com, you can add that by clicking a plus icon somewhere.: D Then if you give me your address I can add you to the group, for some reason it doesn't work by people adding the group instead =A= ))
Back to top Go down
http://hetaera.friendhood.net
Ísland
Fallegi lúserinn minn
Fallegi lúserinn minn
Ísland

こんにちわ 世界の国様 Empty
PostSubject: Re: こんにちわ 世界の国様   こんにちわ 世界の国様 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:10 am

Hello, Japan. It's been a long time, it feels like. It's nice to see you.

--
*g* hello, I am convinced you are an awesome person already. Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here : D
Back to top Go down
Vash/Switzerland
Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno
Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno
Vash/Switzerland

こんにちわ 世界の国様 Empty
PostSubject: Re: こんにちわ 世界の国様   こんにちわ 世界の国様 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Willkommen, Bienvenue, Bienvenuti, Welcome ... etc. too many languages ...

Nice to see you here, and ... if you ever had any suggestions to help the World going better ... It would be more appreciated to tell us what you think.

((You seem to be a good Japan even if it's the first time. I'm looking forward to interact with you someday. ))
Back to top Go down
Denmark
Potato-eating drama queen
Denmark

こんにちわ 世界の国様 Empty
PostSubject: Re: こんにちわ 世界の国様   こんにちわ 世界の国様 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:39 pm

HONOURABLE?! PAH-HAH! IT TOO OFTEN STANDS IN THE WAY OF FUUUN!

Oh and hiiii Kiku! How is it goin'?

(( DUDE, Sandra (our Finland) my butter you up all she likes for being a history geek (which I am too, but that's no matter!) but I know better. We not only share Polish heritage but also...wait for it...STAR TREK!!! weee, I already love you! Don't freak out when my Denmark grabs your arse. He does that. It's involuntary, I swear!))
Back to top Go down
Kiku / Japan
日本
日本
Kiku / Japan

こんにちわ 世界の国様 Empty
PostSubject: Re: こんにちわ 世界の国様   こんにちわ 世界の国様 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:06 am

((Tino, I added you!!!)))

Iceland, it has been quite a while! I will enjoy renewing our correspondence.

((Thank you! I look forward to hanging out with everyone!!))

Vash I will endeavor to talk more during meetings and I look forward to working along side you again.

((I can't wait to interact and talk with you too!!!))

O...oh Denmark! As vigorous as always I see! Perhaps we can talk over a glass of Asahi Super Dry Beer and discuss what 'fun' is? I do know how partial you are to beer.....

((ZOMG A fellow Star Trek fan!!! Love it!!!!! And Kiku is used to people grabbing his ass--- ass groping, especially on trains, is actually a problem in Japan--- if you can convince him its a cultural aspect of Denmark, he will fall for it. Don't worry if he demands marriage for being violated by a hug or a kiss, and yet still want to hang out. Kiku is a heavy beer drinker and would love to come over and chug a few.))
Back to top Go down
Denmark
Denmark

こんにちわ 世界の国様 Empty
PostSubject: Re: こんにちわ 世界の国様   こんにちわ 世界の国様 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Asahi Super Dry Beer sounds distrubingly like a brand name for a washing powder, but I never say no to discovering NEW AND UNKNOWN flavours!

((mwahahaha! AWESOME! and dude we should totally RP that))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

こんにちわ 世界の国様 Empty
PostSubject: Re: こんにちわ 世界の国様   こんにちわ 世界の国様 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

こんにちわ 世界の国様
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historical Hetalia Roleplay :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: