Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Requests.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Norge
Alt for Norge
Alt for Norge
Norge

Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Requests.   Requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Requests.
Denmark-Norway union.

Well, duh. This can be from any time under the 400 "dark" years, the start, or perhaps in the end, just before Norway is given away to Sweden? Any other time is perfectly fine with me.

You know why they were called the "dark" years? Because they were shitty.

Viking age.

This is one if the reasons it's good to be Scandinavian; to be able to kick England and the other whimps's asses! Fights, trading and mjød drinking after an offering to Thor is always cool.

Iceland.

There lots of ideas here, and you have already come with some of the that I like. Especially the one with Norway finding Iceland And actually stopping up to say hello (while taking over the island). Something about Norway leaving Iceland alone with Denmark would also be cool!

The Kalmar Union.

Do I have to say anything more?
I need this. We are already 4/5 Nordics, so this would be perfect.

Sildesalaten.

Or the Herring Salad,( is a nickname the Swedish flag that was placed in the corner of Norway's and Sweden's flag in the union (1814-1905) This was a time filled with irritation and stubbornness. This will just have to wait till we get a Sweden, I guess.

Today.

This can be about as good as anything, from things in the news to Eurovision. You name it.

Crack.

This can also be as good as anything. A trip to the mountains, England and Norway doing something magical.

Tell me if there is something in your interest here or if you got any other ideas. I am fine with mostly anything.
Back to top Go down

Requests.
Page 1 of 1