A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello Everyone..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ísland
Fallegi lúserinn minn
Fallegi lúserinn minn

PostSubject: Hello Everyone..   Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Name: Ísland, or Iceland. Republic of Iceland/Lýðveldið Ísland if you want to be specific.
Human name is Sindri Þórsson. 'Lille' or anything like that doesn't count, don't call me that.

Age: I look about sixteen. But I'm not a kid, and I'm not cute either, so don't make a fool of yourself saying so.

Likes: Puffins (especially Mr. Puffin), Icelandic horses and sheep, hiking, reading, watching the northern lights, skiing, knitting, licorice!, cod, Þorramatur, Pingu, hot springs.

Dislikes: Not being independent, being belittled or patronized, DENMARK, Norway, crowds, fighting, not being respected, people who poke fun at Icelandic, DENMARK.

Tell Us About Yourself: I'm Iceland. I was born in the 800s when the Vikings came and set up civilization here. The rest of my history is none of your concern. Denmark was a bastard and some volcanoes erupted. Worse volcanoes than Eyjafjallajökull; the worst thing about that was hearing your pronunciations of it on the news and England throwing a fit; would you gimme a break already?
I became independent in '44 and life's been getting better pretty much ever since, aside from the recent bank crap and I was practically independent before then anyways. I'm not unfriendly, I'm just quiet, so don't think I'm some sort of grouch or anything. Um, well, I guess that's it.

-x-x-x-

Hello guys! :D I'm Jess and I live on the east coast of the US. I'm a foreign language nerd mostly, and got into Hetalia for the history, so I'm glad to have found somewhere like this xD I also ride an adorable Icelandic horse whom I love to death. Which is what got me into Nordics in the first place, actually. It's safe to say I'm horse-crazy too, haha. |Db This is my first paragraph and historical role-play for Hetalia, so I hope I'm not too bad at it. ^^' Nice to meet you guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone..   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:17 am

Hei Islanti! It's been far too long again; how are you feeling nowadays? -smile- Eating enough liquorice?

-----------

YAAAAAAAY, welcome! *u*

Ei laaksoa, ei kukkulaa, ei vettä, rantaa rakkaampaa,
kuin kotimaa tää pohjoinen, maa kallis isien.

Ej lyfts en höjd mot himlens rand, Ej sänks en dal, ej sköljs en strand,
Mer älskad än vår bygd i nord, Än våra fäders jord.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hetaera.friendhood.net
Ísland
Fallegi lúserinn minn
Fallegi lúserinn minn

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone..   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Hæ Finland, yes, it has been a while, hasn't it? I'm feeling much better now, thanks.. and yes, I have.

Yourself?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denmark
Potato-eating drama queen
Potato-eating drama queen

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone..   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:52 am

ICELAND!!*hugs inappropriately*

Now, I know that I have been stingy with your education back in the days, but your lack of eloquence (and adjectives!!!) is still APPALLING!!

I mean, just look at this sentence: "Denmark was a bastard and some volcanoes erupted". It is so incorrect on so many levels! Epithets, Iceland. It should go as 'Denmark was a handsome bastard and some volcanoes erupted', looks much better, right? Well, I would think so.

You don't need to thank me for my help (and superior articulation powers!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone..   

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historical Hetalia Roleplay :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: