Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland] Empty
PostSubject: A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland]   A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland] Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:27 am

Tino had a problem. A problem that for some reason always showed itself around this time of the year. He almost couldn't believe it was still this hard, after all these years. Or maybe all these years was what made it so hard? Though, he never remembered it being easy in the first place.
And now he only had two days left till Berwalds birthday.

He could only think of one person who could possibly save him. A person who had shown great skills and techniques in the field of shopping. Problem was, they hadn't always been on such great terms through history, and he wasn't sure said person would like to help with buying a present for Sweden.

Well, necessity has no law and Finland opened his phone and looked up the right number in his phonebook. Soon the signals started going forth. He was calling Feliks Lukasiewicz to ask him for help.
Back to top Go down
http://hetaera.friendhood.net
Feliks £ukasiewicz
The Phoenix of Europe
The Phoenix of Europe
Feliks £ukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland]   A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland] Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:02 pm

The petite blonde was having a very, very nice dream when his phone suddenly rang, the sound of the Polish National Anthem filling his room. He groaned and rolled over, his cell phone winking a bit too happily from it's spot on the bedside table.

He sat up and picked it up, brushing off his silk negligee. Who the fuck was calling him at this fucking hour? He had been taking a LOVELY nap, and was burst out of his even lovelier dream.

He picked up the cell and clicked the talk button. "Hello?" One small hand reached up to cover his dainty mouth, green eyes squeezed shut as he yawned widely.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Toris.Lorinaitis
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland]   A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Finland could hear a clicking sound of someone picking up, followed by a 'hello'. Great, he picked up, maybe a solution was within grasp.
"Umm, hi.. Feliks? It's me Tino, you know Finland?"

He was a just a little bit nervous. It was quite a while since he's talked to the other blonde and even though they'd been through a lot of similar things there was still the fact that Finland had been Sweden once. And Poland and Sweden... no. Which got him to the biggest problem. This was about a gift for Sweden after all.

"Yeah I.. I have a problem." He paused for a second. "..I, I have problems picking out a gift for... for my lover. It's his birthday tomorrow and... " He was quiet for a little while again. "I knwo you're really good at shopping and know where to find things and what to buy and stuff... Would you mind helping me find a gift?"

----------
It actually IS Swedens birthday tomorrow XDD
Back to top Go down
Feliks £ukasiewicz
The Phoenix of Europe
The Phoenix of Europe
Feliks £ukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland]   A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:49 pm

"Umm, hi.. Feliks? It's me Tino, you know Finland?"

The little Slav's brow twitched, his lips curling downwards. Why in the world was Finland calling him? Did he want to set him up, declare war, try and start shit? Finland meant Sweden most of the time, and Feliks was NOT too fond of that guy-- not only was he really big and scary, he also invaded Poland at one point, going so far as to brainwash Liet into a Union with him. As a general rule, Poland did NOT like the Nordics. It was like they were all bad luck... Finland and Sweden always trying to undermine him, Norway was creepy, Denmark fucked everything that walked, and Iceland was jizzing ash over the entirety of Europe... so not fun.

"Um... like, I don't mean to be rude?" He answered the other nation, his voice hiding an edge to it. "But... what the fuck do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland]   A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:30 am

Realizing that he must've mumbled so fast the Pole hadn't heard him he cleared his throat a little and tried ignoring that nervosity in his stomach. Damn, it was just Poland... He wasn't dangerous or anything.

"I.. want your help with some shopping..." he said. "since.. you're good at it"

He knew that if phones still had cords he'd have it spinned around his hand so tightly it hurt. He'd done that all the time back then, when he had to call someone he was a little worried over calling. Now there was nothing else than his hands sweating from the heat of the Nokia smartphone in his hand. It wasn't as reassuring.

One could wonder how it would be so hard for someone as positive and friendly as Finland to call people. But most of the time that was all a facade. Truth was Finland preferred being quiet, and talking to people without having any chance of seeing their facial expressions made him anxious. Not that he was good at reading facial expressions either... Except for Swedens.

Sweden. Yeah, he knew Poland didn't like Sweden and he knew why. Hell, he'd been part of it himself, with Sweden. Why did he ever think Poland would want to help him? Well, they has shared a lot of similar things the last two centuries thanks to that lovely big-nose in the east. They had lots in common, they should talk more. ...If Poland wanted to...

"So ehm, would you.. mind helping me?"
Back to top Go down
Feliks £ukasiewicz
The Phoenix of Europe
The Phoenix of Europe
Feliks £ukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland]   A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:54 am

The little blonde twitched a bit, slender fingers rubbing at his temple. How the fuck was he even supposed to answer? Was he supposed to say, "Sure, I'd love to go shopping with you to find a present for that scary evil guy that invaded me that one time!"

No. He was not going to say that.

"Well, I don't know why you couldn't just do it yourself." He began, trying to make himself sound unbothered or even affected by the entire thing. "But I'm pretty good at shopping.... but what's in it for me?"
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland]   A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:19 pm

"In it for you..? Uhmm..." Finland didn't really know how to reply to that. He hadn't even thought about it... Of course Poland would want something in return. Why would he help someone he didn't even know all that well without gaining anything from it;

And Finland was sure that his company was far from enough reason.

"Well, I... could treat you to lunch or something? What do you say about that? I'm really so bad at this... I'm sure you know what someone like Pertsa could like but I.. I just have no confidence in shopping for him anymore;"

Too many gloomy glares at salmiakki boxes and boxers with the Finnish lion had made it quite clear for Finland that he lacked the skills.
Back to top Go down
Feliks £ukasiewicz
The Phoenix of Europe
The Phoenix of Europe
Feliks £ukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland]   A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:45 pm

"Dude, just get him, like, a tie or something." The blonde rolled his eyes, long legs swinging over the side of the bed. "He seems like a tie type... they're as stiff and uniform as he is." Maybe he was being a bit catty, but he didn't really care. Finland had never done anything for him, Sweden hadn't done anything for them, and... wait, how the fuck had Finland even get his number in the first place? So not cool... if the blonde could get a hold of his digits, then it was possible that people like Russia could, too. Maybe he should change it.

"Okay, all differences aside.... you want to get him a birthday present. Totally cool, I can work with that... what's your budget like for this? Because if I'm involved in the shopping part, there's no way that his present is gonna suck." He twirled the telephone cord around his finger, his mind now switching focus to exactly what outfit he'd wear today.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland]   A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:09 pm

"Ahh, so you're helping me? Thank you so much, Feliks! I really appreciate this!" Oh yes yes yes, he hadn't had to mentally prepare himself for hours for nothing, this was working out!

"Well, I'm.. not really on a tight budget, I mean I'm ready to spend money.. on him, I mean I love him..." Wait, wonder if that was such a good idea, to pull all those feelings into this...;; "B-but yeah, he has so many ties.. and everything.. and I've.. just.. always failed so much..."

He was silent for a moment.

"You.. just tell me where I should be and when... I'm gonna do this on your conditions, o-okay?"
Back to top Go down
Feliks £ukasiewicz
The Phoenix of Europe
The Phoenix of Europe
Feliks £ukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland]   A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:44 am

On his conditions, hm? This day was perking up. Maybe he could even convince the taller blonde do get HIM some things while they were out, too!

"Alrighty, sugar... but I'm warning you. This is totes gonna cost ya, and I'm no cheap date." He yawned and started shrugging out of his pink silk negligee, long legs stepping daintily out of the little pile it made on the floor. "There's a little shopping mall I go to a lot, it should have what you're looking for." He rattled off the directions to the place as he got dressed, choosing a short white skirt that would show off his legs beautifully, a pink and white striped tunic blouse that hung off the shoulders, and a black corset-type belt to go around his slim waist. A pair of black knee-high combat boots (with heels, of course) finished off the look, along with a black ribbon to tie aroundhis head like a silk headband. He looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Oooh! Ooh! that totally reminds me! Make sure you don't show up looking like you just rolled out of bed, kay? Because I don't want to be seen next to someone who can't dress themselves. TOTALLY uncool, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland]   A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bunch of shoppingbags [Fin + Poland]
Page 1 of 1